newbie to sex toys !

Hi guys ! Im a complete newbie to the world of sex toys. Me and my partner placed an order and got some basics ! it included a rabbit, vibrating egg, jiggle balls, prostate massager some games and different flavour lubes, does anyone have some advice as to how to start using the toys. as in i dont want to rush in and use everything at once! im quiet nervous to get using these but excited :D ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Hello, welcome.

With my first order I was new to the world of ex toys and let me warm you if you haven't realised already it gets quite addictive! youre first order will shortly be followed by a second..... Then third! And watch out for the deals of the day or week! They often entice me in quicker than I expect!

I guess I'm not going to be overly helpful in my response by saying just have fun with it. I like to get a bunch of toys and different products together as options and just reach for what takes my fancy in the heat of the moment.

First of all WELCOME to the world of sex toys! Sounds like you guys have a great start and that you are quite open to new things considering the diversity of your first order. Relax and have fun! The rule in our bedroom is that we are willing to try everything atleast once. Give everything a good try, the worst that could happen is that you won't like something and then you can return it...

Make sure you warm up and use lots of lube before inserting toys so that you are not hurting yourself.

Have Fun!