nipple clamps hurt

my oh got some nipple clamps but i dont like as they hurt any advice?

Don't wear them

i dont but always like to please him and try new toys

They're kind of meant to?

Look, as much as you want to please him, you should never force yourself to do something you don't want to do.
If you don't like them, don't wear them. And if he can't accept that, then, well... Yeah.

he is fine he would never push me to

You could maybe suggest the nipple suction ones as they aren't as intense. or if they are adjustable start very loose and as time goes on tighten them. I have to say I find nipple clamps very intense then again thats something I enjoy and it's not something for everyone xx

thanks

charliemichelle wrote:

i dont but always like to please him and try new toys

Well, you tried them. You didn't like them. That is ok! :)

Do you have adjustable clamps or are they a fixed pair? The adjustable ones can lessen the pain a little...but they will always be uncomfortable, it's why I don't really bother with them. Pretty as they are I just don't like my nipples hurting!

clover ones

You could try the Lovehoney BASICS nipple suckers

they arent too expensive but not sure what they are like.

charliemichelle wrote:

clover ones

I always thought clover clamps were one of the more extreme ones strength wise...may be wrong!

If it's something you'd really like to do for your partner, why not check out ones like these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31536

See if you can deal with/enjoy them, and if so work your way up to the clover clamps?

Squeezer Teaser Nipple Clamps

they look better

charliemichelle wrote:

Squeezer Teaser Nipple Clamps

Yeah the description/reviews all say they are for more intense (ie painful) sensations...I wouldn't be reccomending those as first time clamps D:

will send for them you showed me

how did you get on with the strapon?

I have a pair like this
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31503
But I also have the ones above that Lovebird s_x put the link on for they are must more gentle and more if a tease than a pain, actually clamps do really hurt and I'd say you need to be into pain for them to work for you. Personally I love them, once I'm over the initial pain if them going on the just heighten my awareness and love it when my hubby pulls on the chain. Can't go near my nipples for about 10 minutes after they've come off though

I'd say it's all about finding out what's good for you and what works for both of you

thanks like the look of them !

all toys are inportant to are love makeing so like to get the right toys for the job lol