Nipple Clamps

hello I have a few questions about nipple clamps....

1. how long can they be kept in place? or is it just a case of when they become uncomfortable?

2. how close is the sensation of the clamp to actually getting your nipple peirced? is peircing a similar sensation? if i can cope easily with clamps will I be able to tolerate having my nipple peirced?

Thank-you

Hi Sanasca to answer the questions the best that i can as my wife uses both nipple clamps and rings with the nipple suckers,

1, You can keep it in place for as long as it is comfortable depending on the type of clamp, size of your nipples etc and how much you like the sensations, my wife finds that after a while the sensation goes away and it does become a bit numb for prolonged use.

2. Sorry no idea on this one but there are some questions to answer before you proceed such as if you want or have children and want to breast feed later as an interview on top gear with i think it was claudia winkelman who was doing F1 in the late 80's for MTV had hers done and said she couldnt as a result.

If you do have them done please do make sure you go to a speacilist body peircing shop as not all places do this type of peircing all the best hope it was of some help to you.

sanasca wrote:

hello I have a few questions about nipple clamps....

1. how long can they be kept in place? or is it just a case of when they become uncomfortable?

2. how close is the sensation of the clamp to actually getting your nipple peirced? is peircing a similar sensation? if i can cope easily with clamps will I be able to tolerate having my nipple peirced?

Thank-

My wife has hers piereced, she said they HURT! but was worth it, so no clamps not the same in terms of pain, on the other hand she said having her inner labia done was pretty painless and healed quickly, a bonus is I like pullind on the rings she has in, would like her to get the outers done but no luck getting her to do so yet.

Hi Sanasca,

From what I have read, it depends on the type of clamp you're using and the tightness of said clamp. Prolonged wear of aggressive clamps can cause tissue damage and deny blood flow, so should only be used for shorter periods of time (up to 30 minutes). If you're new to clamps, then you should start with 5 minutes at a time and work upwards. Adjustable clamps are also your best bet as a first timer.

I am not sure about the second half of your question, I will leave that to those who have pierced nipples to answer.

Hi, I can't answer as I do not have my nipples pierced. I would like to, but not brave enough.

However I spotted these today, which I believe would be a good substitute or a means to having them pierced. I'm really tempted by these myself. The fact you can wear these out under clothing without it being obvious they're actually clamps and do look exactly like a nipple ring. Take a look:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21693

My first nipple clamps is arriving next week, really excited to try them out 😄

Thank-you all

These are the ones i have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31535 so no very aggressive at all so will probally be ok for a while, I do like the fact I can wear them under clothes aswell. The sensation from them is pretty quick but I have found the longer they are on the more senstive i am which is what i really love about them.

Sxleksaker- You really wont regrett it, which ones did you get?

I got the Fifty Shades of Grey clamps 😄 i thought they looked quite sexy :p
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26085

I have the adjustable butterfly ones, very pretty and I liked them but not for too long and felt a bit bruised the following day which surprised me as I have breastfed both my two monkeys!

ohh there nice, I love the butterfly ones- i think they will be next on the list