Nipple clamps

Hi, I have always liked the idea of trying nipple clamps. My nipples are quite sensitive especially when I'm feeling horny and I love it when they are erect.

When I started to actually look at the different types of nipple clamps they seem to be for short time use, for example beginners start wearing for 10 mins only.

I like the idea of wearing nipple clamps as a piece of jewlery which can be seen through a see through top, mainly to excite my partner.

Has anyone got any advice or are nipple clamps more for short time wear.

Thanks

I don't know about lengths of time etc.. But with mine, I can alter how tight they are. So if you get some like that, you should be able to wear them for as long as is comfortable. Then loosen a bit if it's getting too much!

Yes mine are also adjustable and I wear them for entire sessions of sex. They can be completely comfortable or not so much depending on how tight I set them :)

Thanks for that, been a great help. I'll take another look

Ordered and due to be delivered on Thursday, can't wait

Great! Mine haven't been out of the drawer for a while, don't know why, must use them soon!

what sort do you guys have?

We bought some a fair while ago but the GF finds them a bit uncomfortable so they dont get used.

I have these ones:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17263#customer_reviews

They are brilliant and look loveley - I have a reviewed these ones too :) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

I have these ones:

These are the ones I have ordered today

kelly514 wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

I have these ones:

Excellent Choice Hun - lol :) xx

Before you spend any money, you could try wooden (better than plastic) clothes pegs.

Pegs have multiple pressure points from gentle using the large cut out to full on squeeze.

If you then find that you enjoy it then buy some clamps.

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

jerrybean wrote:

Before you spend any money, you could try wooden (better than plastic) clothes pegs.

Pegs have multiple pressure points from gentle using the large cut out to full on squeeze.

Great advice!

Thanks for this!

I'll be trying this when my piercings are healed :)

delilahxx wrote:

Thanks for this!

I would use any clamps on piercings until fully healed.

What have you had done?

I've had my right nipple pierced about 3 years ago now - still love it.

Thinking about getting my left done, but vertically instead of the normal horizontal like my right one.

kelly514 wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

I have these ones:

I have these too. And they are great choice for beginners, as you can really adjust them. Just if you put them too loose, they tend to slip a bit, but I think it could be a problem with most adjustable clamps.

Also get a glue ready. The rubber is bit slipping off. But bit of glue and problem is over. I also have matching clitoral clamp for the set, which is also fun the use.

jerrybean wrote:

This is good advise. Although some adjustable clamps can produce less pressure compare to pegs, even if you use the bigger hole, which can mean some may still enjoy that even if they find pegs too much.

jerrybean wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Thanks for this!

I would use any clamps on piercings until fully healed.

What have you had done?

I've had my right nipple pierced about 3 years ago now - still love it.

Thinking about getting my left done, but vertically instead of the normal horizontal like my right one.

Both nipples done last week, one Tues and one Fri :)

Yeah vertically could be good. Haven't seen any pics tho.

I won't be trying any clamping until fully healed.

Im a pain wuss and pegs were a tad too much for me. I have the spartacus nipple and clit clamps and I love them. They are fully adjustable. The clit clamp can be removed and put on a collar if needed. The chain is weighty and solid and I guess you could hang further weights from it if required.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that pegs replace clamps, clamps are good.

We have

Alabama Crossover Tension Nipple Clamps

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4948

They are great, although you do have to put them on quite tight otherwise they fall off due to the heavy chain.

They work well on either sex, and on other parts of the body as well!!!!

delilahxx wrote:

Both nipples done last week, one Tues and one Fri :)

Yeah vertically could be good. Haven't seen any pics tho.

I won't be trying any clamping until fully healed.

Make sure you keep them clean, and try not to play with them.

As they are new you haven't got to the itchy stage yet - at about 2-3 weeks mine became very itchy as it healed and it was really difficult not to scratch.

Drove me up the wall at times, especially at work !!!!

It's all part of the fun.....

My OH has nipple clamps but they've never really gotten much use. We thought they'd be a great idea due to her sensitive nipples and how she loves rough play with them (i love making her orgasm through nipple stimulation then hearing her complain they're sore or tender for a few days hehe). The ones we got were a lot of faffing around to get on to be honest. Maybe worth trying again with some of the LH ones (we weren't shopping on LH at the time).

J