nipple play

Bought some spartacus adjustable nipple clamps last week and we finally had the chance to have a little play with them this morning. Unfortunately, the clamps wouldn't stay on without them being too tight!

I don't now if it is because the clamps are too big or simply have to have them on tight. What would people recommend for a beginner.

1 Like

Hiya Chocolate-milk - I am not sure which clamps you have - but I regularly use these ones:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17263

They are excellent for a beginner and are very easy to use - simply slide the metal ring downwards, towards the beads. This will make the tweezer open up, allowing you to place the rubber tips around your nipple. You can then tighten them as much or as little as you like by moving the metal ring upwards, which is great for making 'adjustments' while in the middle of things.

But - make sure your niples are dry, if not the clamps can side off.

I hope this helps - but if you have any other questions please feel free to ask :) xxx

1 Like

Me and the OH have this problem with some brands of clamp, however no problems with the type that Scorpius describes. We find that seating the clamp behind the nipple slightly can help to ensure that they dont slip off. Also make sure that they lie horizontal to the nipple and not end on. We try to pull the nipple slightly before placing the clamps on, and then keeping them pulled whilst tightening. Then when they are let go they tend to help the clamp grip more.

If all else fails you can always take advantage of LH excellent returns policy to return them and get an alternative style (for instance these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8060 )

1 Like

I've never used nipple clamps... But I think I'd like to try them

1 Like

thank you scorpius , they look gorgeous and seem very easy to use. the ones we bought are call Spartacus adjustable nipple clamps with chain. Think the clamps are too big for my nipples.

Thanks again for the tips. Any more would be a great help, I love having my nipples played with, using clamps is new to us so we feel a little lost!

1 Like

chocolate-milk wrote:

thank you scorpius , they look gorgeous and seem very easy to use. the ones we bought are call Spartacus adjustable nipple clamps with chain. Think the clamps are too big for my nipples.

Thanks again for the tips. Any more would be a great help, I love having my nipples played with, using clamps is new to us so we feel a little lost!

No probs Hun - I am thinking that you may have the 'screw type' clamps which are not as easy to use - we have some of these but I found them a bit more awkward to get the right fit. The tweezer type are much easier to adjust while still being worn.

Make sure you don't leave them on for too long to prevent blood flow. 10 mins or less to start with. They are great fun, especially with a blindfold. You can also get these ones on a chain:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8060

The chain on these can be put through a collar that has a D-ring for a very effective look!

Hope this helps :) xx

1 Like

yea, they were the screw type. Sent them back and my new teezer type nipple clamps are on the way..... I'll let you know how we get on

Thanks again. x

1 Like

We also have the type that Scorpius put the link up for. My wife usually hates her nipples being played with, but she was curious to try clamps after they got a mention in a certain book so I jumped at the chance to get some of these.

She loves using them and they stay on really well as long as her nipples are dry.

She found them a little too painful on her labia, but if we can get one to stay on she likes it on her clitoris (as long as it isn't too tight!)

1 Like