Nipple pumps/suckers.

Hey everyone! I'm a male and don't have sensitive nipples, nor are they 'big'.

I'm wondering, if I started to use nipple pumps/suckers on a daily basis, would they become more sensitive and maybe more pronounced/bigger? If so, would this be temporary, and they gradually go to how they were, or if I keep doing it will it be permanent?

I sometimes wish I was a girl and I know girls have very sensitive nipples, I want to have the same thing or close to. And no, I'm not trying peircings, just yet anyways. Thanks guys 💜

Hi and welcome to the forums x

As far as nipples are concerned you're stuck with what you've been given I'm afraid. Nipple suckers etc will make them appear larger and more erect but not permanently. If you want them more sensitive for sex then yes, these will help but the sensation will fade after the suckers have been removed. Nipple clamps are really good for increased sensitivity...... particularly when they are removed and the blood flow which has been restricted returns x

thanks :) and I read something on the website that says if you use it regularly then it could make it permanent, I'm not sure.