nJoy Butt Plug - Large to 2.0. When?

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering - at what (objective) point do you guys look at a larger butt plug, when talking about larger sizes?

I currently have the medium and large and those don't seem to offer what I'm looking for. However, I'm just wondering if the XL 2.0 is going to be too big of a leap in size.

Any alternatives that might be the middle ground - or should I just go for the XL 2.0?

Edit: I can take the entirety of the large without any issues.

Thanks!

A 1 inch difference in circumference is not that big. A lot of people recommend Increasing girth in .5 inch increments but your still looking at fairly smallish toys so going from 4.6-5.7 is pretty reasonable.

KingGrthy wrote:

A 1 inch difference in circumference is not that big. A lot of people recommend Increasing girth in .5 inch increments but your still looking at fairly smallish toys so going from 4.6-5.7 is pretty reasonable.

Thanks - I suspected as much. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't jumping in on the deep end.

As long as you’re using enough lube you’ll probably be fine. Warm up before hand though.

Butt plugs can get addictive in going up in size, over many years I'm up to this and bigger https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17541