No products on the testing page?

For the last week or so there have been no products visible when I log in and visit the Sex Toy Testers page.

Is this correct or is something wrong?

Yep that's correct. It's been empty since Friday I think.

Leanne did write a message about this on the tester thread. There have been a ton of secret tester emails going around in the last couple of weeks so that's why there has been no updates on the list :)

Hey rockstar, tons of testers were sent last week and the week before so it’s all taking a break for a moment. Leanne will let us know when new toys will be up for grabs soon enough so don’t worry, nothing is wrong with your account ☺️🤟

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SCREEN... What you see is correct - No testers on the list!

We have had sooo many secret testers go out over the last couple weeks, so there is a pause for today on live testers that need a review.

If you have been lucky enough to get one or two of the many testers from the forum posts and emails I have posted, then this also gives you time to review without lusting after more.

FYI - Check your emails, some of you may miss out soon as I am waiting on some replies... First come, first served I am afraid.

Back to regular tester list schedule soon enough...

Also, gives you chance to clear those sex toy tester wish lists of yours.

So, really anyone who is still an active tester or still wanting to be a tester should have a blank list too!

Happy Friday all,

Enjoy a weekend of testers, if you had been lucky enough to get one of the many secret items! and look out for new items next week...

This is from the Testers thread. I think there will be more soon.

Heya,

Yep, all the above is correct and more info on it here:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1661330-lovehoney-sex-toy-tester-thread-2018/page-106/

Anything to do with the tester list is posted in the above thread , so I will now close this one :)