Sex Toy Testers

How many of you have actually received anything from the testers page and does anybody know when there will be items available again ?

I've had a few testers off the list. There's a huge amount of interest though, so I'm afraid there are never any guarantees. I've also had some from the Secret Tester threads that pop up on the forums, so they're worth watching out for too. 👍 Brenna has been away over Christmas, so no testers, but I wouldn't be surprised if they start up again as soon as Monday (I don't have Brenna's calendar though, so I can't say for sure 🙂).

Thanks chimp, I was just wondering wether they still did it because you click on the tester part of the website and I wasn’t too sure wether it was still being used because there was no list and I’m new here 😂

No worries. 🙂 It's always better to ask if you're unsure. 👍

Hello Mr Doob,

I wondered the same thing, I couldn't see the list either.

It's reappeared this morning so hopefully for you too.

MsB 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

I've had a few testers off the list. There's a huge amount of interest though, so I'm afraid there are never any guarantees. I've also had some from the Secret Tester threads that pop up on the forums, so they're worth watching out for too. 👍 Brenna has been away over Christmas, so no testers, but I wouldn't be surprised if they start up again as soon as Monday (I don't have Brenna's calendar though, so I can't say for sure 🙂).

Are you sure you don't have my Calendar? Perhaps your psychic powers are stronger than you think!

1 Like

Hi everyone, I did notice some go on today which I was quite happy about 😊 Thanks for all of the replies

Lovehoney - Brenna wrote:

Are you sure you don't have my Calendar? Perhaps your psychic powers are stronger than you think!

Ha. 🙂 I suppose there's a gap in the market now Derek Acorah has been promoted.

Hmmm. I'm sensing that you know somebody... Somebody with a name... P something... Is there somebody close to you called... Patricia..?