No review is live email?

Five or six reviews I have done lately are now live but there was no email, just wondering if everyone else is receiving them as normal?

just noticed mine too, and a photo upload with no email confirmation

I don't get the emails but I'm not bothered I just seem my reviews apear on my page and it makes me smile.

I have this happen, but i sometimes receive the email the next day

X

I had two reviews go live last week and did not get the confirmation email, but I had a confirmation email for the review I wrote yesterday. It did make me wonder if I was missing emails from Lovehoney do I did check my SPAM box, but found nothing. I figured must be a glitch?

Been a couple of times not had the e-mails but as long as the review is live then doesn't really matter.

Same I've had 3 go live without emails x

bondagegod wrote:

Been a couple of times not had the e-mails but as long as the review is live then doesn't really matter.

+1

I agree doesn't really matter just thought it was odd as I usually get them! x

First review without an e-mail about it going live today. :(

Stopped here too, odd but hardly disasterous. Did anyone actually read those emails anyway?

I wonder if Lovehoney have stopped proof reading reviews?

Could be a coincidence but today my review went live instantly after just submitting it, and nothing had been changed. I always proof mine anyway to make sure there's no spelling mistakes but normally the staff end up editing my paragraph length etc. Hmm...

Shadow Collector wrote:

Stopped here too, odd but hardly disasterous. Did anyone actually read those emails anyway?

Yep, I liked the direct link to my review and am always curious about potential editing (maybe because of English not being my mother tongue).

Boo, I would hope not! I always proofread too, but I surely am not faultless with my use of English :(((!

Boogaloo wrote:

I wonder if Lovehoney have stopped proof reading reviews?

Could be a coincidence but today my review went live instantly after just submitting it, and nothing had been changed. I always proof mine anyway to make sure there's no spelling mistakes but normally the staff end up editing my paragraph length etc. Hmm...

I submitted one late last night for a tester review and it's yet to be posted live... Bit confused.

Would be nice to know if they have read it and if there was something wrong with it. 

One of mine went straight on (at the weekend) and it definatley wasnt checked, no email either, I really do hope this isnt going to be a permanant thing as I'm dyselxic and my spelling is terrible! :L

I had a review go live today. I didn't receive a e-mail but it has had a couple of edits so reviews must still being proof red.

I submitted one for a tester and was curious as to whether this was received as I had no notification regarding it. I spoke to customer service who confirmed that this wasn't received. I wrote a new one abd checked again and they had it

I had a review go live today and still got the confirmation email, but I rarely read them anyway. Can any LH staff members shed some light on this?

I havent received one in the last week either. I also uploaded some photos. Saw one of the reviews went live today though

simplysexy wrote:

I submitted two reviews that went "live" but haven't appeared on my profile. They were for secret testers - is this normal? Is the "go live" e-mails basically a confirmation that the review was received?

Yeah the ones for secret testers won't appear until the product goes live x