Not been on for a week!!!

Trivial post I know, but can I just say... due to life I have not been on my fave site for 1 whole week... 7 days! And omg I was actually starting to get withdrawal symptoms! OH been keeping our wishlist up to date, but that's it!

If that doesn't prove how utterly fabulous the LH website is, then I've no clue what does.

Missed the forums and all the amazing threads, questions and advice from the top notch members! Deals of the day/offers and (super excited for) what's new in!

Sorry if I sound sad, but hey ho, missed my daily fix of LH x

I read the title as being something like late for my monthlys lol![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Welcome back .You missed quite a bit of activity this week.

I'm on here everyday so I would miss it if I wasn't her daily.

mysteron wrote:

I read the title as being something like late for my monthlys lol

Welcome back .You missed quite a bit of activity this week.

Oh dear god lol... Not my preferred subject haha 😂

I can see I've missed lots, love catching up!

Doesn't sound sad 😊 lovely community and some good threads to chat, and a few humorous ones for a laugh too 😛 I literally go on here daily too. Have a look at what's new, sex toy tester (haven't been picked yet for anything but you never know) and reading the threads 😊.

Been a bit of activity this week, but honestly don't think it was as much as previous weeks except for the easter threads 😊 Xx

I have to check it out every day, even if it's a quick look. I miss all the threads, always giving inspiration and maling me chill a bit.

I must check in several times a day or I get withdrawal symptoms. Crazy!

Reg90 wrote:

I must check in several times a day or I get withdrawal symptoms. Crazy

So addictive! And 100% agree... I need my fix or I feel all out of sorts! Since joining (and fully appreciating) this site, this was the longest EVER I hadn't checked in. Like I said before, this proves just how fab a site this actually is 💕

Im not on my social media accounts (where my real life friends and family post) half as much as I'm on here... Too much love for LH 😘