lovehoney has a lot to answer for!

Since ive been regular on here my house is messy, my washing up doesnt get done and I dont eat properly!

I sit here almost all day till school run and think "oh crap i havent done anything"

ooooooopppppsss

and to top it off my wardrobe is being sick with lovehoney boxes of goodies!

Amen to that. I'm only not on here when I am at work... and thats only because my provider won't let me access adult sites haha.

I'm exactly the same, I'm meant to be stripping wallpaper so we can redecorate but I'm sat on floor talking to you guys and looking at all the toys I'm not allowed to buy lol

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Amen to that. I'm only not on here when I am at work... and thats only because my provider won't let me access adult sites haha.

same here too! i can only access lh when im at home!

and when I was away for a whole week it killed me!

I have the same problem lol, I sit down with a coffee for a quick break and before I know it an hour or more has passed, oops lol

Haha same I only popped on for ten min this morning o to order been on all day 😕

I dont so much see my time disappearing as my bank balance. Both myself and OH have been placing orders recently and its added up to a fair bit of money.

We have a weekend of just the 2 of us coming up though so I'm hoping that we get the time (and energy lol) to try out all of our purchases :)

Im guilty too ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I banned myself from LH for last couple of days, but it doesnt seem to work. I dont care about my messy house - i have more than 50 orders to do but im just sitting here are planning my next purchase. Lol

pinkanimal wrote:

Since ive been regular on here my house is messy, my washing up doesnt get done and I dont eat properly!

I sit here almost all day till school run and think "oh crap i havent done anything"

ooooooopppppsss

I could have written that, and the amount of times I've changed what we're having for dinner as what I had first planed would take up too much time!

Lovehoney forum ticks a few boxes for me and that's why I seem to be getting addicted.

1) I've had a kinda shitty sex life, very unfulfilling for the last few months, and before that I didn't have sex in 16 months, and now I feel a rekindled love of all things kinky, and just wanna talk about it with likeminded individuals and hopefully eventually get down and dirty for real.

2) I wanna do these kinky things but I need reassurance and advice and everyone on here is so open and honest and nice and kind and that's wonderful.

3) I'm bored and unemployed atm and have few friends so it's nice to chat to you all :)

Although this has also made me want to get a job more than anything just so I can purchase loads of sex toys... ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

ScarlettMae wrote:

3) I'm bored and unemployed atm and have few friends so it's nice to chat to you all :)

This is why I'm here so often lol

Me too scarlettmae, I'm a student, so have three months off now don't have any friends except my OH

Whoop! Go us!

I'm on here a lot recently due to my ill health and not being able to get out as much. I'm pretty much wheelchair bound at the moment, but luckily still enjoying a sex life, by attending swingers clubs. I've roped a friend into this site and he occasionally buys me a gift off my wishlist. I just bought him a dual metal cock ring and can't wait to see him to try it out.

I buy all sorts from here. I now have a little savings account, just for my LH purchases!

pinkanimal wrote:

ooooooopppppsss

But are you a happier more sexually full filled woman ?

We'll not totally gg. I will be after my operation lol! X

Ive just joined and been on day and night, I havent had breakfast yet! Lh is very bad for the digestive system but luckily makes up for it in sexual happiness ha ha, my husbands started working away 2 weeks ago and its left a huge void! Ive filled it with coming on here, im in a constant state of hornyness???? I didnt realise being parted would have such a huge effect on my libido ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)