Not receiving LH emails

Thanks Brenna,

I’ll let you know if I get anything in a few days.
Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’ve done this.

Fantastic, leave it with me then - hopefully I will have an update for you in the next few days! :slight_smile:

I had this issue, tried everything over the last 6 months with customer services, finally got results when i changed my email adress for my account. Do you have an alternate address you could use?

Happy dance…

Thanks for your assistance on this @Lovehoney_Brenna and thanks to the support/tech team for their patience with me

3 Likes

Just thought I’d follow-up with some news…

I’m still receiving LH circulars to my usual email, but this is just some feedback about my observations since setting up a second Yahoo email account.

I signed up for LH newsletters using the alternative Yahoo email on 21st December. I’ve just realised that they stopped coming through after 3rd January. So it looks like Yahoo automatically blocked LH newsletters after 2 weeks. Note that I haven’t deleted any from my inbox after reading them - Yahoo have imposed the block themselves without any action from me.

For Yahoo users, please ensure that you add newsletter@mail.lovehoney.co.uk to your whitelist, which for Yahoo means adding the address to your Yahoo contacts.

Hope this helps someone :blush:

2 Likes

So I’ve never received an email from LH in years even though I’m signed up ( and they’re not blocked ) first time forever I received the change of rewards notification, so it must be a “check box” at LH end that’s wrong so I never get any?

I have recently changed phones, I have set up my email to the new phone but don’t seem to be receiving any Lovehoney promotional emails for the past week, I hope I haven’t been blacklisted or anything does anyone know why else this might be?

Gone into your spam?

1 Like

I’m sure you’ve not been blacklisted. I think there was another thread about this somewhere. I would check your spam folder and email customer care first x

This is the thread I was thinking of. Not sure if it will help but it’s worth a look.

2 Likes

My concern is that if I do get chosen for a tester I won’t get the email to inform me, as I do visit the love honey website quite a lot :joy::grin:

The marketing emails are different to the Brenna emails. I have often stopped receiving the promo ones, but I have never missed a Brenna one. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Do you still receive your order ones?

Brenna‘s emails always get to me too. :+1:

The order ones always get to me as well.

The marketing ones have been more tricksy: I tried to get them sent to my new email address and they kept going to the old one!

This reminds me: I must get back to customer services about this. My account shows the new email address (the one that Brenna successfully emails me on every time) but marketing emails have never once appeared there! So I unsubscribed completely for several months.

Perhaps there was some back-end jiggery-pokery going on with the IT systems back then?

I‘ll try again & see if this has been resolved…

1 Like

How often do marketing and newsletter emails come out?
I asked to resubscribe last fri and haven’t received anything yet.
Order emails and tester emails are grand and nothing is in my spam folder.

I’m still not receiving any marketing emails. I unsubscribed years ago and resubscribed. Customer services confirmed I am showing as subscribed.

I’ve added newsletter@mail.lovehoney.co.uk to my yahoo contacts.

I’ve changed my email address, really didn’t want to have to do that. I’m using gmail now and I know someone mentioned above that they use gmail so its not gmail blocking it and I’ve never used gmail as emails before so I’ve not blocked LH on it. I don’t have a promotions folder.

I’m still not getting emails other than order emails, review verification emails and Brennas emails.
I’ve added the above address to my contacts and signed up again. I’ve never used gmail for lovehoney. I made sure to resign up and I haven’t received the 15% off email. I’m not overly bothered about that discount but its the £s off emails that I’m missing out on that I want.

@Lovehoney_Brenna could you have a look when you’re back pretty please. You seem to have been successful in sorting it out for @Baby_Jane and I’m hoping you can work your magic for me :pray:

I have been experiencing this problem since March. Emails started again at the end of June for about 1 week but have now stopped again.

I use gmail, so no whitelist that I am aware of.

Hi all, im now experiencing this issue. Anyone else have LH incoming mail issues lately?

Customer service haven’t really been able to help.
:man_shrugging:

It took me ages to get it working but customer services eventually got it for me. Have you unsubscribed at any point? Any updates on your phone or on your emails?

Think i may have accidentally unsubscribed @JoCat but i have since re subscribed etc and tried all the tricks in this thread but still not getting anything, so frustrating :triumph:

I’m not receiving any emails either…