Not getting emails? Come over here!

Hello all,

Some of you may be aware that we have now switched email provider, to what will hopefully be a completely reliable new email service.

There might be a few crinkles to iron out, however.

If you think you have not been getting emails, please could you drop me a line (alice@lovehoney.co.uk) with the following details:

---

Email address:

Emails you have not received: honeymail / Deal of the Day

Date you last received an email:

---

Also: if our email went to your spam/junk folder, could you drop me a line stating just that?

I can't promise to look into every single case individually, but hopefully we might be able to spot some trends.

Would you like us to do this for emails that we've had in the past, or emails that we've not received/went in spam since the new server update?

MrsMcX wrote:

Would you like us to do this for emails that we've had in the past, or emails that we've not received/went in spam since the new server update?

Only since the new server update, please :-)

Email sent to you. My email with notification about dispatching an order went missing today.

Laveila wrote:

Email sent to you. My email with notification about dispatching an order went missing today.

Actually it did arrive, but not sure if it is the original email or whether the customer service actually resent it. Anyway it did not arrive immediately.

Thanks to everyone so far.

Laveila wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Actually it did arrive, but not sure if it is the original email or whether the customer service actually resent it. Anyway it did not arrive immediately.

The system that sends the automated emails (confirmation, despatch etc) hasn't changed, so this shouldn't havebeen affected. Sometimes it's a little slower than others.

I hope you don't mind I have dredged up this old thread - I have not received any email notifications since Friday (the only Lovehoney email I got was the "your review is now live" one on Monday). Is there anything wrong with the system, or have I inadverently done something that got me blacklisted? (I re-signed up for the notifications yesterday but I I have not received yesterday's, nor today's DOTD email, anyway...) Thanks a lot for your answer!