Trouble with emails??

I've not been getting emails since September and only really noticed in the last couple of weeks. I've contacted the team a few times but to no success, I'm just wondering if I am the only one who is having trouble getting emails from LH??

Some of the DotD emails are coming a little later than usual, but I've not noticed a decrease in how often I get the newsletters and offer ones, etc. I know some places take you off the mailing list if you don't click through from one of their emails for a certain length of time, but I'm not sure if Lovehoney do this. Maybe try signing back up to receive them?

I have had the same problem and I don't know why but all of a sudden Lovehoney emails are now arriving into my junk box not my inbox. Try there, they might be hiding!

Tried that and the only emails I get are order one and tester ones that's it. I check my junk box first to see if they were being dumped in there but no luck

Hmmm, in that case, I'd try contacting customer care. There's been many changes at Lovehoney recently, and I do have a vague recollection of emails suffering. If you contact CC they'll hopefully get to the bottom of why you aren't getting any :)

I had the same problem a couple of months back, emails simply stopped coming in (and they did not arrive in the spam/junk folder, either). The only thing that worked for me was switching to a different (gmail) address...

I had this some time ago. Unticked all E-mail subscription options, left for 24 hours, went back in and re-selected et voila.

I'm not having any problems. Still receiving them as normal. Best thing to do is contact customer care.

I've done that they have been unusually unhelpful just keep removing me and re - adding me to the mailing list. And telling me that it will fix the problem and I should get a email the next day. I get nothing so coach them again and I'm just going in circles :(

Hi there, I have just had a look can can see we have recently sent an email with the subject: Lovehoney Deal of the Day - please confirm you'd like to join

I have re-sent that email again just now.

Please let us know if you continue to have issues. :) We do not want you to miss out!

I've let our Email Manager know about this thread. Sometimes there are back end diddlings (oo er) that need to be done that only he has access to.