Not your typical turn on's!

Of course that counts Alastor. It is a very sexy place on a woman.

Well as long as it turns you on he can find it creepy all he likes.

Another for me is seeing him at work, in his work clothes. I love his work boots they really do turn me on.

That v bit at bottom of a man's stomach, excuse my ignorance. Anyone know what i mean?

Yes the V part is also my favourite too! Swooooon

I love collarbones on women, especially if they're tattooed. I'm also a massive fan of hips male or female

Sexy collarbones are Devine on hot women!

being tickled. It makes me feel all vunerable and subby

getting my tattoo when they clean the hip area first running his hand on it made me blush it was awkward to not get a hard on lol

I get turned on by touching of strangers too. When I had my thigh tattoo done that was a nice feeling.
Also when I speak to someone over the phone, say a guy at my electric company I get a strange feeling if his or her voice sounds nice

I love watching a guy drive! I also get really turned on by men in race suits ;)

Getting turned on reading this thread! Haha

The look, nothing said ,might be in a crowded room might or just be family around the dinner table. There is no expression it's all in the eyes. It says so much but mostly " I want you".

The other is the 2 dimples at the small of her back either side of her spine just as her amazing bum starts. Love to try and get some come in them when we do it doggystyle and pull out.

SophieM that is my biggest turn on with my hubby! I've even played and had an orgasm in the front watching him drive. He loved it.

Gentle giant! Also one of my favs, love the hubby checking me out in a crowded room x

My turn on is a guy in a suit , makes them look very sophisticated and seductive. Just the shirt and jacket shows and hides the muscles which makes me wish I can see what's underneath. I get turned on just thinking about it.

She loves 'the line of my back'. The V from shoulders to bum.

Wifey tells me it's my mouth, knowing what it can do to her and don't think she means tell her off.

The OH dressed up for work in her office, she always looks very smart and incredibly sexy especially in her heels and the fact I know she always wears hold ups also! Can be a bit frustrating in the morning though!

My OH get turned on by black or red painted nails