Ultimate turn ons

Hello all you filthy people 😉
I can't sleep so thought i would randomly ask..
Whats the one thing(or maybe multiple things) a man/woman can do either to you,or infront of you that instantly gets you in the mood for sexy time..

Suggest it, sex that is. Doesn't take much for me. Turn ons, stockings, her kimono robe and nothing else, the thought of her wearing a strap on and sex we've had previously. As I said doesn't take much!😉

My Mrs bending over a desk wearing a school girl outfit. The first time she did this I just turned to jelly in the middle of a role play.

seeing my girl wearing her strap on. eeeekk, melts me instantly.

There's quite a few things but a bit one for me is biting, I love biting... This can be biting me or if they bite their own lip.

There arew so many tgings but the one that stanss out now is the wat he runs his hand across my neck in that slow delibrate way....just thinking about it gets me going..

Oh sliding his hand up my thigh and under my skirt.......dripping wet...instantly x

Ok call me boring but just looking at my wife is enough for me 😎

Having my neck kissed mmmmm.......
Turn ons...when oh fresh out the shower
The V shape on a man leading down to his ____
Watching oh wank

OH wearing stockings gets me every time.

For me it can be lots of things.. Talk makes me wet in a second, feeling his touch on my nipples works like crazy as well and feeling his big cock around my ass...

Well basically everything he does...

Fresh breath and lots of slow, sensual kissing.

better half sucking her fingers after watching her play

Unbelievable 😉😉

my OH sexy bum in white panties

having my nipples sucked

getting my inner tighs licked

watching her masterbate

Knowing she is as turned on as I might be

When he kisses me like he means it, and puts his hand behind my head while he kisses me. And hearing him grunt and moan when we have sex, oh my god.

Good old fashioned make out session ..kissing passionately always a turn on x ..Oh God I miss that !!! :)

When she puts her hands down my trousers and grabs my bum!

1 Being told what he's going to do to me

2 Thinking about how it feels as he finishes in my mouth

To me, there is nothing better than the sound of my man moaning. Instant turn on.