nurse outfit recommendations

Hi,I am thinking of buying my wife a nurse outfit,she is a size 16,but is a bit hung up about her body,so wouldn't want anything to clingy,any recommendations at all.

have a look under the lingerie and clothing link above ^^^ and it says in middle colum 2nd from bottom nurses uniforms, lots in there to choose from

There are lots to choose from,just wondered if any one was better

I just happen to be doing a bit of research on our costumes and looking at popular styles and gaps in our range. Our full range of Nurse Costumes can be found HERE. You can search by size and select size 16. The most popular outfit is the Fever Sexy Nurse this is a great one for those not wanting to expose too much flesh. it's also very sexy and fun in the bedroom as it's quick to sexy to unzip all... the... way... down...

If you're after something a little more flirty and dress up I would recommend the BlueBella Kiss It Better Nurse this is a great quality costume and has good sizing. The material is comfortable without being clingy. You can team it with the Mesh Costume Underskirt to give the skirt extra lift.

I like the look of the fever sexy nurse outfit,but wonder if it would be too clingy but am liking the zip,is there any that are not too clingy,loving the stockings too but my wife has large thighs,I would love to see her in stockings but she isn't keen.

Hey Iwish, i like the bluebella one, very cute, and the girly skirt isn't clingy so ya wife won't be conscious of her thigh's hopefully. x

I'm on the curvier side and quite liked the Classified Nurse Outfit, but I haven't tried any others so I have nothing to compare it to. Here is my review of it though - Classified Sexy Nurse Outfit&reviewid=41701#customer_reviews

I am a size 16 and i would say sometimes the pvc/clingy material is better and looks sexier than anything loose.

The above link that Ali has posted is perfect. Go for it Iwish .. she will feel amazing!! Have her wear stockings/suspenders and high heels!!