Outfits for small breasts?

So my girlfreind has mentioned dressing up as a nurse a few times so I thought what better a gift for the both of us than to get her one :P

The only thing is I have little to no idea about womans clothing sizes. She is a dress size 8 and has 34a breasts, and I obviously want an outfit that would fit her...

Any advise would be greatfully accepted, as all the outfits seem to be aimed at fuller chested women (in my eyes anyway... like I said I have no Idea... :/ ) :)

Thanks

Sam

From Lovehoney I think one of these might suit smaller breasted women:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22057

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5380

They both seem to flaunt the chest area a little less than some of the others. However, I have to buy most of my clothes from a perspective of picking things to fit a larger chest, so hopefully somebody with more experience/a better eye will be able to advise you.

I hope you have a great time with whatever you find! x

A lot of the models look really busty but I'm sure the outfits would look just as good on your girlfriend too and of course everything will scale down in size (including the bust area of the clothing) once you get down to her dress-size.

So long as she keeps her undies on when she tries stuff on you can return any Lovehoney purchase that you're not 100% happy with & the customer services team at Lovehoney are awesome. (You have up to one year to return stuff)

As someone who used to feel self conscious about the size of my breasts I'd suggest avoiding any lingerie with structured, shaped cups that might be left unfilled. Instead it might be better to pick softer shapes. I've looked through the nurses costumes on here & can't see any that I think would look silly on a lady with smaller breasts.

Hope you find something you like

CCW x

Thanks both.

I will give one a go and hope it all works out :)

cool - remember to review your purchases - you might help out other people looking for outfits suitable for ladies with smaller breasts :)