OA Blog Competition

Ruth very kindly offered us a fleshlight as a prize for the OA photos blog. This was a wee while ago and I just can't think of a suitable competition idea. So guys and gals, suggestions please! Obviously gotta involve photos but what about a sexy story as well? What theme can we use? Something accessible to all, then I will open the competition on the blog, sit back and enjoy!

I am thinking on this one... because it sounds like it could be very fun!

How about a pair competion? You pair up girls and boys together and then they have to write an erotic story together? The twist is that the girl starts the story, writes a set amount then sends it on to your goodself and then you send the last line, which has to be a leading one on to said bloke and they finish off the story and send it back.

You post as one combined story and bloggers get to vote? A bit involved maybe and we might need another prize... (looking at you LH! How cheeky am I?) but I think we could get some fantastically funny results? And some incredibally horny stories we could all use?

I will keep thinking, I do like a good competition.... lol... x

A competition sounds great!

Pixie that sounds like fun, but pairing up would make the prize hard to sort out and who got who as it would cost to throw 2 fleshlights into to the competition.

Looking forward to seeing what the comp will be though. Sorry I cant help, I've racked my brain and cant seem to come up with anything, I'll try later when its not so early!

Or how about you give us a place, theme, amount of people, colour etc. and we have to cum up with a short erotic story - that way we all have the same basis for a story but have to throw in more imagination.

It would be interesting to see how different each story would be when they all include the same ingredients.

I like that idea Sexy Chic... Ye two people wud be hard with prizes... That could maybe be something for just a bit of fun... You know what its like when your brain wont just shut up, thats what mine was doing last nite.. I blame the wine...

How about expanding on SC's idea and use people on the Blog itself as charachters? and maybe set out 2 sex acts we have to add in and see how each different person gets to them? xx

I like that idea Sexy Chic... Yeah two people would be hard with prizes. That could maybe be something for just a bit of fun.

How about expanding on SC's idea and use people on the blog itself as characters? And maybe set out 2 sex acts we have to add in and see how each different person gets to them? xx

The last comp was fun and a writing comp! I think it would be better as just a photo comp!! I struggled last time being dyslexic! What about daring themed photo's?

i like the ides of that sc, i would deinately be up for that x

studley wrote:

The last comp was fun and a writing comp! I think it would be better as just a photo comp!! I struggled last time being dyslexic! What about daring themed photo's?

Great idea Studley, but I think alot of people would feel excluded if they didnt want to take daring photo's of themselves, a lot of partners maybe wouldnt like it either but I could be wrong. I dont think it would be fair for people to feel they had to cross their boundaries in order to take part if you know what I mean.

Pixie: Yeah, including OA members sounds exciting, be good to see what situations we get put into hehe!

I don't have a camera yet either so that would mean the people that dont have one, wouldn't be able to take part!

sexymel88 wrote:

I dont have a camera yet either so that would mean the people that dont have one, wouldnt be able to take part!

The usual story then? Whatever poeple decide, somebody isn't going to like it !! External Media

studley wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

I dont have a camera yet either so that would mean the people that dont have one, wouldnt be able to take part!

The usual story then? Whatever poeple decide, somebody isn't going to like it !! External Media

Studley, if I am talking out of term then I apologise, but that is very direct and assuming. Definitely no need in my opinion. External Media

Your typing and punctuation are very good in general so I'm sure you would do just great!

Its a competion and suppose to be fun; lighten up and appreciate what's on offer here.

I'll have a go at anything so whatever the comp is, I am happy and grateful that we have a chance of winning a fab prize donated by LH xxxxxxxxx

Sexychic wrote:

studley wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

The usual story then? Whatever poeple decide, somebody isn't going to like it!! External Media

Studley, if I am talking out of term, then I appologise, but that is very direct and assuming. Definitely no need in my opinion. External Media

Your typing and punctuation are very good in general so I'm sure you would do just great!

Its a competition and suppose to be fun; lighten up and appreciate what's on offer here.

I'll have a go at anything so whatever the comp is, im happy and grateful that we have a chance of winning a fab prize donate by LH xxxxxxxxx

I just don't understand how or why you would have a photo blog comp with no photo's ? External Media

There must be something else we can do apart from a story - as Studley says, that's not going to suit everyone. Don't mean to disagree with you SexyChic, but if someone is dyslexic, sitting down to write an erotic short story is pushing as many boundaries for them as taking a daring erotic pic does for others.

I think a story could be a bit unfair as well since I know there are at least four people on the site who write erotica as a hobby if not as a job... either these people would have an unfair advantage, or else they'd have to be excluded.

How about something that's a catch all? Perhaps we can give a theme with two sex acts, as Pixie Chic and SexyChic suggested, and people can choose one of two ways to describe it - a series of photos (almost like a photo essay), or else a short story? We'd need someone totally independent to judge it, of course, and having the mix of photos/writing would make it more difficult, but I think it would be a little fairer and add a bit more variety!!

Or else I'm just being an interfering cow as usual and you can all tell me to bugger off

No one knows what the competition will be so everyone needs to calm down really.

The blog is used for allsorts of explicit photo's, stories, etc, etc. It's somewhere people can post without it being open to Joe Public and jeopardising the reputation of LoveHoney.

I replied about your comment as I found it to be very judgmental and totally uneccesary on a forum thats suppose to be fun and lighthearted.

Shelly I posted at the same time as you babe, xxxxx

Yeah, saw that hun! Hope you don't think I'm dismissing your idea, just trying to accommodate everyone!

So maybe I was wrong again, but I just thought it's a way to open up some more thought and debate! It didn't upset me and I didn't mean to upset or annoy anyone else.. but like shelly said! ....I am competitive and therefore If I was going to enter I would like to think I had a fair chance of winning.

I know what your saying hun, but with all comps they never suit everyone. The prize is a fleshlight so again no good for a single female with no one to use it on. And I dare say if it was a vibe someone else would moan, I think its a case of what will be will be and if we like the idea we play if we don't, we don't!

As they say, you can't please all of the people all of the time.

It's a hard one and Im glad im not in Imelda's shoes even though they are sexy.

Why dont we ask Carly, Bonny, Ruth and Richard to come up with a competition as there seems to be a lot of conflict/disagreement on here. We're all independant people who like to speak their minds so I dont think we'd get to the point where we can agree on a competition that we will all enjoy. Does anyone agree/like my idea?