OA Blog Banner photos

We're doing a banner for the blog and want to put some sexy photos on it. Pinkbeach and sexychic are already on board (and me!) would anybody else like us to use your photo?

You can use mine if its what you are looking for? Or do you want faces? LOL... x

We want naughty bits! Could you email to me please? ta honey

sorry my username at gmail

Thanks pixie (and Imelda for starting this thread). If you have any more you can send then all are welcome!

Imelda you not talking to me tonight babe? I miss being stalked

imeldaimelda wrote:

sorry my username at gmail

.co.uk?

.com babe

Thanks NB... Now to go thru my store... How rude we talkin? LOL x

As rude as you can get!! Send em all babe and I will search for the best. Are you on the blog? My email is on there

No i haven't quite worked out how to do that bit... might work in IT but am a bit useless LOL... I will have a look... I also have some random naughty words me and one of my girlies did out of alphabet letter sweets.. will send them too see if you can use them in any way!...x

wots ur addy pixie and I will send you an invite to the blog (imelda made me an admin). Send the pics to my email if you would as I am doing the banner (after a small problem earlier) my address is the same as Imelda's but the username part is naughtyandsexmad

Does it matter with gmail if it's .com or .co.uk?? I never really think of it!! Please do join us pixie!

the blog is looking fab I must say

Sexychic email your photo babe

have sent 4 piccies to the sexy lady Imelda . if they are no good I wont be offended I am gonna be taking more soon when me and hubby got more time together

they're fab thanks! I've sent them onto NB to add to the banner

Loving the blog... x

Cool glad you are. It's really good that so many people have gotten involved.

imeldaimelda wrote:

Does it matter with gmail if it's .com or .co.uk?? I never really think of it!! Please do join us pixie!

.com all the way! It wouldn't work with .co.uk.

Looking forward to seeing the banner NB!!

You can use my pic to if you want