OA input please!...

Got a bit of a Christmas conundrum...

I met a male friend in town today and he took me for lunch. I have always been attracted to him, but would not have gone there as he is a close friend of my ex. Everything was going fine, and the drinks were flowing. Then out of the blue he presented me with two tickets to see Fall Out Boy (a band for those who don't know) in the new year...at a cost of £60! I cudn't quite believe it! I didn't want to offend him so I took the tickets and thanked him. However, I am now concerned. I mean this seems a tad excessive for someone I am not even involved with doesn't it?

So what should I do? Should I keep the tickets and go? I am assuming he wants me to take him with me...but does he intend it to be a date? Men are strange creatures, so I really don't know what this means, and how I should play this one! Should I say thank you and give them back or would that hurt him? Or should I buy him something in return? My ex and I have been split for 3 years so I know he wouldn't mind but I'm still a little worried!

The guy and I get on really well, but I just don't know what to do...

So my lovelies, any help would be VERY much appreciated!

xxx

Oh RuRu...for such an open and sexual person seems you have a dilemma.

Think you have 2 options myself. Take the bull by the horns and just ask him outright what he wants or just take him to the gig and see how things progress.

My personal opinion....i am forward and would need to know his intentions so i would ask!! Then i could prepare for any eventuality!! if you know what i mean! lol.

On the concerns for your ex...its over and with babes, i am sure that if he fancied one of your mates then he would be in there like a Rabbit !!!! (pun intended!).

Hope this helps.

JJxx

Thanks JJ, tbh I'm inclined to agree...I'm very suprised at myself really, usually I don't mince my words!

xxx

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

Thanks JJ, tbh I'm inclined to agree...I'm very suprised at myself really, usually I don't mince my words!

xxx

In my book that means there must be some feelings there!!!! Shyness is usually contributary to that 'L' word thing!!!!

JJxx

bloody hell...I never even thought about that!

xxx

Amazing what results you get when you ask a simple question to the masses.

JJxx

You are far to wise for me...

xxx

Haha! Bless babes.......i try to be.....but then again...i can be as unwise as the rest of them......xx

As someone who is very bad at expressing public emotions to someone they might fancy, what this fella did sounds like the kind of thing I would do, now I know the ex is deffo an ex and after 3 years would not be hurt.

I would guess he is hoping you would ask him to come to the gig. Why not just say to him that if he fancied going to see them, it would be fun going together - don't have to say it is or is not a date (would you like it to be date though?)

If you want to reciprocate a gift as well, maybe go for a pizza or something before or after the gig and you pay for that as a surprise?

If u like him, go for it girlie! And as bingo says get the meal as part of the deal. But I'd b in contact with him soon to confirm. Have fun!

yippee!! New year shag time!!

xxx

What are you like woman!!!

JJxx

If you saw him JJ you would understand...Professional skateboarder...Ass like a peach and stomach like a bloody washboard!

Plus I have been reliably informed he is very well hung...he was described as the multiple man...

Happy freakin New Year!!

xxx

Don't you dare talk to me about peaches!!!!! Thats how i got with fella!!!! Talking about bloody peaches!!! mmmmmmmm just thinking about him.......mmmm

JJxx

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

If you saw him JJ you would understand...Professional skateboarder...Ass like a peach and stomach like a bloody washboard!

Plus I have been reliably informed he is very well hung...he was described as the multiple man...

Happy freakin New Year!!

xxx

Well then, what are you waiting for?! External Media

The morning!

xxx

So ....

He has a body most men - and women - would probably die for.

He's very well hung

He is great company

He is very generous

You fancy Him

What should you do .........?

Get a grip girl! (just not to tight ;) ) - Go for it 1,000,000%

Thanks BC...I'm headed his way very soon...toys in tow!

xxx

you could always take me i luff the FOB lol

i think you should really think hard about it hunni ... kinda weird situation as its obvious he likes you and he does actually want to go to the gig with you and if you find him attractive and his a nice guy just go for it , he might be your special number one hehe

do as you feel its your life and you need to be happy

Loves ya xxxx

Well I have two tickets...I would deff take you...

Back and front...

(thanks JJ lol)

xxx