decisions decisions....

I am in a challenging position.....
Been getting some interest from a bloke in my sports club... But not gone out yet...and I am interested in seeing if it might start up.... And my fb...has sent me a kik message today...which means guaranteed naughtiness... But I feel a bit in two minds..get some fun now.... Or see if anything progresses with this guy at the club.
Nothing might come out of it, but I have to say I am decidedly attracted to him..and I get the impression he is a bit shy, and available... But no real moves made yet.
So do I get some naughtiness now.. Or wait to see if something gets started with this fit dish at my club?
Thing is I am getting to that horny stage, and I keep thinking of my club bloke in that role, rather than my fb. Any suggestions... My sex drive says get it on now with fb... My mind and head says I think things might be on the cards with my club bloke...but it isn't a cert... Either way... This bloke in the club is the most promising prospect for a relationship.....and possible naughtiness there...my fb is a guaranteed hot sex evening... But no intimacy...instant gratification...or wait a bit longer......sigh...decisions decisions......

Have both!

Slummymummy wrote:

Have both!

The best answer lol

You are single after all, so do what you like :)

I am tempted...I am feeling decidedly extra horny atm....the mutual flirting at the club hasn't got to a stage to be a dead cert...but i could channel my horniness into getting on further with him...rather than get a bit of relief now.... Sigh....he I certainly ticking a lot of my boxes...

I'd have both too ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Life is short.
Either decide to play both for some fun, or, and this is my recommended option, just bite the bullet and ask out the chap you fancy if you're after a relationship you can't start it by having him as second fiddle.

He he... For a divorcee of 3 1/2 yrs...who managed to bag a fb....I am still quite shy in being forward.😜
I am crap at the first move.... Now flirt with ppl...and be quite extrovert here is a different side to me...( Gemini...we always have at least 2 sides to our personalities)
With my fb..I am a different person altogether ..a real naughtymum!..
I keep thinking that there is definitely an attraction on both sides...he has made a few comments that seem to make me think I am not imagining things. I have more thoughts of being a naughtymum with him of late.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡....

I agree with Sub.. Ask him out.. If nothing comes from it well at least u no where you stand, it's better than jus wondering, plus men love a confident woman who knows what she wants.. If it works out, enjoy :) If not, take ur frustration out on the fb ;)

Black_Magic wrote:

Personally, I would go with the sports guy, it sounds more promising there. The fb is a short term fix for a long term itch. How long have you had this arrangement with your fb?

I would be masturbating and fantasising (sp?) loads about the sports guy. But I do not envy you at all, when I am as horny as hell and not getting any, my lady garden hurts like hell! LOL

Tbh...I have already got to that stage about the guy at the club😜... That's the point.... It has been a long time since I truely dated....bit rusty on the 1st moves...( mind you...having a session in the pool with him giving me one on one tuition in doing Eskimo rolls in my kayak... And he makes comments like I look good in a wet t shirt.😁 I was all Giddy as a school girl...damn! This is starting to get me feeling I am going to have to show a green light somehow....

Both!

naughty mum wrote:

Tbh...I have already got to that stage about the guy at the club😜... That's the point.... It has been a long time since I truely dated....bit rusty on the 1st moves...( mind you...having a session in the pool with him giving me one on one tuition in doing Eskimo rolls in my kayak... And he makes comments like I look good in a wet t shirt.😁 I was all Giddy as a school girl...damn! This is starting to get me feeling I am going to have to show a green light somehow....

Rub off that rust and make your move with the club guy!! If you think he returns your attraction (which it sounds like he does) you should go for it. If it works out you'll get your naughtymum side satisfied as well as the side that wants the intimacy and whatever else that brings. If not, I'm guessing the fb will be there for you ;)

Lol... Never thought I would be in this position...20 yrs in a relationship that was far from pleasant..divorced just over 3 years.. Would not have thought I would end up in a position of having a fb...and a possible real deal... I feel like a horny kid in a sweet shop!

Do horny kids eat more sweets than non horny kids?

But I feel like getting especially naughty sweets....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

Like chocolate willies? Candy nipples......lol.x

Hmmm.... πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸ˜
We have to see if they come in on the menu..

My mind keeps going into overdrive over my kayaking bloke.... I have limited options in being around him.. Only only club night... Which also clashes with the evening I have my kids... My youngest would love to do the pool sessions...but my oldest is being uncooperative... (14 going on 25!) I could bring them to the pool( thus give me the opportunity to be "wet" in the pool with him..drop my boys back at the exes..and then go to the club afterward... Thus giving g club man plenty more opportunity to get together...but I would be likely to have a grumpy 14 yr old in the background. Bit of a passion killer....grumpy kids.... And next weeks pool session...I have the boys for the hols...so I could then Leave grumpy teen at home... ( as I don't have to return to the ex) and bring my kayaking 12 yr old to the pool.... I would not be able to do the club afterward... But that gives me 2 times in the next fee weeks to meet him again....I want to get things going as I feel its time for me to get a bloke I. My life...but I am not wanting to blow off my kids either when they come to stay..... Dating was never this hard when I was a young student...no Kids to juggle around a social life...it sure is a challenge. This guy has a lot in common with me...I am feeling like a teenager again!

I would go for whoever you fancy most, you could go out with both but from reading what you wrote you dont sound like the type to do that.

Think with your mind your horney side will only get you in trouble!! Ive done that its always to naughty!

That's a bit of my darker side...my naughtymum has been some what awakened as of late... But I am not really one to play around the field... Evenin my student days...I sure got some action...but never 2 blokes at the same time....not really been in this position before..and at 43... That is an achievement in itself😜 my horny side keeps thinking of the fact I do have an outlet for that in my fb.... But my head and heart knows that is pure sex....my head and heart seems to be looking in a totally different direction... Scratch the itch now... But still have my mind on another..is not really me...but then I never thought I would have a fb!😜
But again..things are not totally on with my club guy...but I see signs it could do...
I am thinking that introducing my grumpy teen at this stage may put him.off..so I am going to reluctantly bow out of the pool session this week, and go to the club afterward... And bring the younger one next week when I can feel comfortable leaving his grumpy bro at home.. At least then I have the " wet t shirt" scenario on the cards to tempt him further.... I might have to be a bit forward, and mention this GS I will be doing in the week where he could " bump" into me outside of the club...I am not going to find out wondering about it.... My fb takes me to my naughty side big time...maybe too naughty... But there is no prospect of that turning into a full on relationship.... No matter how much the sex is mindblowing!πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡

naughty mum wrote:

That's a bit of my darker side...my naughtymum has been some what awakened as of late... But I am not really one to play around the field... Evenin my student days...I sure got some action...but never 2 blokes at the same time....not really been in this position before..and at 43... That is an achievement in itself😜 my horny side keeps thinking of the fact I do have an outlet for that in my fb.... But my head and heart knows that is pure sex....my head and heart seems to be looking in a totally different direction... Scratch the itch now... But still have my mind on another..is not really me...but then I never thought I would have a fb!😜
But again..things are not totally on with my club guy...but I see signs it could do...
I am thinking that introducing my grumpy teen at this stage may put him.off..so I am going to reluctantly bow out of the pool session this week, and go to the club afterward... And bring the younger one next week when I can feel comfortable leaving his grumpy bro at home.. At least then I have the " wet t shirt" scenario on the cards to tempt him further.... I might have to be a bit forward, and mention this GS I will be doing in the week where he could " bump" into me outside of the club...I am not going to find out wondering about it.... My fb takes me to my naughty side big time...maybe too naughty... But there is no prospect of that turning into a full on relationship.... No matter how much the sex is mindblowing!πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡

Sometimes you need to spell it out to us men we can be very slow to pick up the signs, I think ive got better at this with age or maybe the women I see around want to make it obvious.

When I was younger there were a few women I got with that said they have wanted me for years which really puzzled me at the time as I had no idea and me being overly horney would have been there like a shot if I knew that.

just have fun with it really I'm sure one of them will stick and have amazing sex life too, although its difficult with kids and I can imagine even harder when they are older!!