question???????

got a date on wednesday. i used to know the guy when we were teenagers, we lived in neighbouring villages. haven't seen him for twenty odd years. now the question is if we get on as much as we did all those years ago, is shagging on the first date a really bad thing to do ? or is it acceptable as it's technically not a first meet ??

More importantly: do YOU think it's a really bad thing to do?

Honestly I think you should do whatever you feel like doing. If it feels like the right thing to do then by all means go for it. If you think you might regret it later then maybe you should listen to that. Basicially what I'm saying is trust your guts and don't let yourself be held back by what others think is acceptable or not, especially when it comes to something as personal as this. Besides, it's not like you have to tell everyone that you had sex on the first date either - unless you want to, of course! It's completely up to you :)

TL;DR No, it's not a bad thing to do!

Seconded (but if the tension is there) I say fuck it ^^

But make sure you cum first and lots

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)thanks guys!

If it feels right, go for it... See what you feel at the end of the night. :)

Hey go have fun! Go with whats comfortable, stay safe.. but just b happy

I'd totally do it on a first date. Whether I'd known him a long time or not. So I'm probably way up there in terms of doing what isn't acceptable to some. I say if the chemistry is there and you trust them and you play safe, then just go for it x

LadyS wrote:

I'd totally do it on a first date. Whether I'd known him a long time or not. So I'm probably way up there in terms of doing what isn't acceptable to some. I say if the chemistry is there and you trust them and you play safe, then just go for it x

+1

You are an adult and know your own mind. Who cares what the rest of the world thinks. If it feels right on the night go for it and if it doesn't nothing is lost.

I hope you have a great time, whatever the outcome x

It's down to you, if you want sex and it's a mutual want, then take it.

A guy will call you after sex on the first date or not, if he is genuinely interested.

Good luck with your date hope it goes well. And more importantly enjoy the night.what will bewill be ( he might not want to and might respect you more than that ) all you can do is see how you both feel at the end of the night but good luck either way and have a awesome night.

If you feel it's right go for it. Me and OH probably would have if we could, first two dates there was a lot of touching and even very almost sex, but we wanted it to be perfect so out 3rd date was pretty much all about the sex. That's what we wanted and what worked for us. If you want and feel comfortable having sex on the first date go for it, you're a grown woman, no need to play games making him wait if you want it. BUT if he wants to wait, don't push him thinking he's just doing it to make you feel more comfortable, men have feelings too they're not just sexually charged beasts, he may not feel comfortable just yet

Well said Young and fun 95 total agree

I'd say it was the 'right' thing if:

1. You're both comfortable with it

2. You wouldn't feel used/regretful if he decided never to see you again afterward

If you are comfortable with it and you are both up for it why not!!! Just be safe!

If you both want to, then I say go for it. The only reason it would cause an issue for you going forward would be if he was the kind of guy who would think less of you for it. And really, if that's the kind of guy he was, would you really want him in your life anyway? Probably not.

Good luck for tonight jennietools. Hope you have an awesome night x

Good luck and do whatever makes you happy, xxx

Intrested on how it went :)

jennietools wrote:

got a date on wednesday. i used to know the guy when we were teenagers, we lived in neighbouring villages. haven't seen him for twenty odd years. now the question is if we get on as much as we did all those years ago, is shagging on the first date a really bad thing to do ? or is it acceptable as it's technically not a first meet ??

Im sorry this is not a reply to your question but i just had to say that i love your name on here. Very imaginative and pretty cool. It tickled me, lol.

hi guys, tyhanks for the messages. we had a lovely evening, caught up on 20 years of gossip! we got so carried away with chatting about stuff that it got to the point that i had to leave to pick my daughter up from her boyfriends.

so all he got was a very quick snog and arranged that i'm going over to his on friday night for dinner and see where it leads. - he said to bring an over night bag just in case, and i can decide whether to put it in his room or spare room so no pressure.

i'm now very horny so i'm waiting for child to go to sleep so i can play!