OCD Shopping Lingerie! Please Help!

Sending virtual hugs of support for your Emerald269, one day at a time... you and your relationship are worth the work!

Well done, sounds like great progress already. I'm sure it will be challenging but most things worthwhile are. Thanks for the update x

Thank you everyone who posted in this comment. It was really helpful, and the honesty was very moving.

I took a step back from the site also, for similar reasons - though more related to the sense of belonging I get here. I was worried I'd stop being published in the Oh! Spot once I started visiting less - but that didn't happen.

Well done to everyone who is working through this stuff. I'm with you in solidarity.

Thanks for everyone's ongoing support, so kind and it is keeping me going! Already I'm making positive changes in my life and my relationship with hubby, working on my mental health issues everyday (the worksheets help keep me on the right track of thought!) I am becoming more motivated slowly but surely, and still have blips and difficult days. I just want to say, if it wasn't for LH and everyone on the forums being so kind to me, I wouldn't have made this much progress already. It's amazing that people's opinions and understanding words can brighten my day, can't thank u all enough! I love chatting on here and I enjoy writing in general, so have really been grateful to be part of the forum and I love writing (hopefully helpful!) reviews about the goodies I have purchased and enjoyed lots!!

😀 Happy! 😂 Emotional (in a good way) for everyone's kindness and support! 😵 Not so messed up at the mo and 😄 'elated' to have made so many friends on here, that care xxx. Love to everyone!

P.S. Only something small perhaps to others, but I tidied my hoard of 'allsorts' in our bedroom today and everything; including make up and personal health stuff and stationary/work folders is in nicely labelled drawers now!! I have always been clean, but also a bit of a clutterbug all my life - needing my possessions all around me! My hubby was so pleased with me for doing this today. I feel better for doing it too! 😃 x. Thanks for the words of motivation from everyone, it truly means the 🌎 world!

Hi all, quick update;

Sorry to steal the thread, starting physio again soon/pain management as been having problems with hips, neck and back. I hope they can help me, already keep active and do excercises for the different body parts. (I was hit on the motorway by an arctic lorry when I was driving 12 years ago! so this has not helped things physically). I can still enjoy my sex life, it's the one thing I can hold on to if you can understand. It keeps me 'active and happy' as it is also a brilliant way to excercise!! If I find certain positions a bit trying, we just try something else and persevere! I'm hoping (with fingers tightly crossed!!) to be lucky enough to test some 'position items' one day, there is the 'hipster' that has been on the tester list twice recently and I wonder that it could make things so much more comfortable and pleasurable for me. I can imagine it would support my body more, especially as it's in the hip area. I may not be lucky enough on this occasion, but it looks wonderful for me and hubby to try! Shame the spreader bar has gone, would've loved 2 have tried using it 'lying on the bed' for a bit of spanking lol! 😯

I believe disabled people should get to have as 'fullfilling' a sex life (within their personal means) as anyone else. Is anyone else a pain sufferer on here and how do they cope and keep the flame going, even when it is a bad day for them? (whether single or with OH). Thanks all. x

With sorting all my other issues out at the moment, I hope to deal with my pain a bit better and continue to progress forward positively with my life! x Everyone on here is keeping me strong, 'how lovely!' 😊

Apologies to Leanne and all on here for going off on a 'tangent' with my post. I've just now realised I need to talk about physical health on the appropriate post (recovering after trauma and ops...). Really sorry, will ensure I don't do this again, if it's possible to move the post to that thread, please could u do this or I will copy and paste it there now, actually. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you x. 😌

Just a final follow-up, I've officially completed my '3 month ban' from OCD lingerie shopping!!!

I've given myself a gold star on my calendar for 1st November, a fresh month and a fresh start!

Glad to be back on the Lovehoney train 'wooh, wooh!!!' 🚂, except, I won't take the p*** this time with my spending.

I have been wearing my beautiful items I already have from Lovehoney, most brand new!!! 😍 😉 😊

Rather proud of myself! 🎁 Hubby let me get a pressie as my reward too!!

...oh and not forgetting my gold star! 🌟 x

Thanks all for supporting me through a difficult time. ❤

Congratulations 🙂👍 What reward present did you choose?

Congrats emerald! What did you get as a prezzie? X

The 'Deluxe LH magic wand gift set' in white (£100), tried it once so far. It took a while, but it worked!!! 😍 😃

Got my unlimited discount voucher off as well, so a bargain!

Looking forward to more happy times with it! x 😉

Thanks for your kind comments all. x