Oh my.........

I'm learning a hell of a lot reading through this section. I'm on page 15 lol! ;-)

What's the most interesting thing you've read?

About g spot orgasm and squirting. Very interesting, haven't done either of those but soooo want to. The hubby is a member on here but hasn't posted anything yet (he joined with me last weekend) but no doubt he will see this sooooooo 'Oi! Other half! Let's get exploring!'

Loooool :-)

Lol it's very educational on here x

Yes it is! I think it's fab that everyone can talk so openly and honest. It's so beneficial to others :-) x

seeing people profiles and verifications on fab

It's brilliant, helped me immensely. It allows you to share your feelings and questions you have about sex or general stuff, without ridicule or judgement.
Welcome aboard.

Absoloutely, thanks FireMonkey. I wish I'd thought more about my username though, I just put my year of birth as I know that my posts are visible on search engines etc and wanted to keep them private on here but now I've realised I can't change it! Should have just used my name and and be done with it. Bugger!

I oftem wondered how far back in the forum people go,,, I try and revive some of the older topics now and again but never made it past page 12

I'm gonna keep going till I've read them all. I said to hubby yesterday, it's brilliant on lovehoney forum, much more entertaining than Facebook that's for sure lol!

Thank you for the links Avrielle, much appreciated :) x

1 Like

The forums are an amazing place :) xx

agree with the gorgeous scropius! It's amazing here

I shall be diving my way through these threads later this evening... :) looking forward to it

Oh you should, it's so informative ;-)

Lots of helpful people on here

Scorpius12 wrote:

The forums are an amazing place :) xx

+ 1 :) So much fun!

Great fun and great people

Sarah 77 wrote:

I'm gonna keep going till I've read them all. I said to hubby yesterday, it's brilliant on lovehoney forum, much more entertaining than Facebook that's for sure lol!

We are all going to expect updates!

The forums are fab and like everyone says very interesting, plus its a great, safe place to ask questions you may not want to ask friends etc or ask for advice and there is always lots of people to offer help & advice. My sex life has been transformed using this site & the fab toys they have. so glad oh introduced me I am addicted now!! lol you can spend hours on here and not realise it!! hehe enjoy x

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

Sarah 77 wrote:

We are all going to expect updates!

Updates will be posted lol!!

Always Hot wrote:

The forums are fab and like everyone says very interesting, plus its a great, safe place to ask questions you may not want to ask friends etc or ask for advice and there is always lots of people to offer help & advice. My sex life has been transformed using this site & the fab toys they have. so glad oh introduced me I am addicted now!! lol you can spend hours on here and not realise it!! hehe enjoy x

You've got that right. I've been spending alot of time on here, the kids are lucky they've been fed lately hahahaha!

It's safe to say that both me and my OH will agree that our sex life has been utterly transformed. It's hot in our house atm lol