OH seems disinterested in some toys and trying kinkier sex

Luv bunny wrote:

Interesting...in what way?

I think he is more of a romantic really. And he is pretty stubborn. But then so am I.

We did have a few nights away for our anniversary earlier this month, and in some ways it was good, but then I think I expected too much, which lead to a bit of disappointment.

Hindsight is always better. But the hopeful side of me was wishing for more... I'm just a demanding diva maybe...lol.

Your not a demanding diva you just have needs that you need meeting. But try to explain this to your partner and if he still won't budge then let him know you will need to satisfy yourself and him seeing you do this may make him horny and join in after all. As long as pleasuring your self doesn't cause friction between you both any way. An example is I like to wear women's lingerie and have anal with a huge dildo and my wife doesn't like that so she knows I do this on my own. Somethimes however she hears me doing this and she decides to finish me off. It works for us both but only because she is OK with me doing it. Ask and see if he minds you doing it alone. I know you want to do it with him but maby him seeing you self satisfying will encourage him. Hope I have helped if only a little.

Luv bunny wrote:

Interesting...in what way?

I think he is more of a romantic really. And he is pretty stubborn. But then so am I.

We did have a few nights away for our anniversary earlier this month, and in some ways it was good, but then I think I expected too much, which lead to a bit of disappointment.

Hindsight is always better. But the hopeful side of me was wishing for more... I'm just a demanding diva maybe...lol.

Your not a demanding diva you just have needs that you need meeting. But try to explain this to your partner and if he still won't budge then let him know you will need to satisfy yourself and him seeing you do this may make him horny and join in after all. As long as pleasuring your self doesn't cause friction between you both any way. An example is I like to wear women's lingerie and have anal with a huge dildo and we wife doesn't like that so she knows I do this on my own. Somethimes however she hears me doing this and she decides to finish me off. It works for us both but only because she is OK with me doing it. Ask and see if he minds you doing it alone. I know you want to do it with him but maby him seeing you self satisfying will encourage him. Hope I have helped if only a little. Good luck hun.

thanks all good points

we find going out we have always held hands where ever we go

we find going out we have always held hands where ever we go

Thanks for your input and advice Charliemichelle and MrT. Others earlier in the thread too, don't want to forget you guys too.

I feel like sometimes I want my OH to be more domineering in the bedroom, but I think he would rather us be 'equals.' When I ask him to spank me he's not keen and says it doesn't do anything for him. I counter that response with, well what if it Does do something for me? But he's still not overly receptive to the idea...

So maybe it's just not worth the aggravation, I don't know.

try switch as we find both enjoy being in charge lol

Luv bunny wrote:

Thanks for your input and advice Charliemichelle and MrT. Others earlier in the thread too, don't want to forget you guys too.

I feel like sometimes I want my OH to be more domineering in the bedroom, but I think he would rather us be 'equals.' When I ask him to spank me he's not keen and says it doesn't do anything for him. I counter that response with, well what if it Does do something for me? But he's still not overly receptive to the idea...

Hun. It may take time. It took a while for my wife to accept me wearing lingerie and it took a lot longer before she would play with my bum but when she saw how much it turned me on she eventually went with it. I would do anything for my wife love wise and sex wise and that made her do things for me too. She loves oral so I made myself an expert at oral for her. She likes to rub her bum on my face to dominate me so I let her. Its give and take and maby ask if there is anything he really wants you to do and do it for him even if your a little unsure give it a go unless it's something that is not fair on you. My wife had a thing for breasts at one point so I bought some brestforms and wore them for her. She loved it, OK I did too but the point is I asked her is she wanted to play with other women's breasts she said yes and we compromised. Hun it will work out in the long run. If you ever need to unload your feelings MrTsex is here.

charliemichelle wrote:

try switch as we find both enjoy being in charge lol

Good advice again! Love the ideas. This is exactly what the forum is about. Sticking together and working it out! With a bit of fun mixed in from time to time!

Yeah, I asked if I could spank him...he said no. But I can tie him up and blindfold him, so that's something. Better than nothing for sure.

MrTsex wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Hun. It may take time. It took a while for my wife to accept me wearing lingerie and it took a lot longer before she would play with my bum but when she saw how much it turned me on she eventually went with it. I would do anything for my wife love wise and sex wise and that made her do things for me too. She loves oral so I made myself an expert at oral for her. She likes to rub her bum on my face to dominate me so I let her. Its give and take and maby ask if there is anything he really wants you to do and do it for him even if your a little unsure give it a go unless it's something that is not fair on you. My wife had a thing for breasts at one point so I bought some brestforms and wore them for her. She loved it, OK I did too but the point is I asked her is she wanted to play with other women's breasts she said yes and we compromised. Hun it will work out in the long run. If you ever need to unload your feelings MrTsex is here.

I love oral too, and he's mostly happy to oblige in that department. I return the favour of course, 😀

I tried asking him if there's anything he'd like me to do, but he's pretty blank about that. Says there's nothing I dont already do...

Luv bunny wrote:

Yeah, I asked if I could spank him...he said no. But I can tie him up and blindfold him, so that's something. Better than nothing for sure.

Just develop it from there Hun. Play with him. Do something he loves whilst gently introducing something new at the same time. For example my wife was nervous about anal so I gave her the oral she loved and then slipped my tongue on to her bum then carried on with normal oral. When she was quivering with excitement I started fingering her bum and to her surprise it turned her on. Its introducing things slowly and at a pace your partner can be comfortable with. But most importantly make sure your both having fun. If he backs off a little ease off and give it another go later. Whilst he is blind folded and tied up is the perfect time he is already being dominated so he may let you go a little further whilst he is already submissive.

sure you can work it out at least try then you can both have fun hun

thats a shame you both need to talk more trust me.x

Luv bunny wrote:

MrTsex wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

I love oral too, and he's mostly happy to oblige in that department. I return the favour of course, 😀

I tried asking him if there's anything he'd like me to do, but he's pretty blank about that. Says there's nothing I dont already do...

I know how you feel Hun. There are still many things I crave but we're working on them. Have you tried roll play to maby tempt him to do things the character would?

we are here to help just ask hun

charliemichelle wrote:

Talking is the key not just to get what you want but to find out who you are too. By talking you may come across something you both wanted but didn't realise in both love and sex.

charliemichelle wrote:

I agree. Talk more but make sure he knows your happy with what you already get too and that your just feeling playful. Make sure he is in no doubt your happy with what he gives you now. You know it and we know but make sure he knows it!

Yeah we will work things out, because what it boils down to, is he is the one for me and he is the father of my child so I don't see a little mismatch in our sex requirements to be a deal breaker. I just wish he would be a bit more receptive to ideas sometimes...but like MrT says, I could always try a cheeky finger round his butt at some point.

thats wot my oh half dose finger both holes lol

Luv bunny wrote:

Yeah we will work things out, because what it boils down to, is he is the one for me and he is the father of my child so I don't see a little mismatch in our sex requirements to be a deal breaker. I just wish he would be a bit more receptive to ideas sometimes...but like MrT says, I could always try a cheeky finger round his butt at some point.

I know a lot of men might be a little off put my the thought of it but I like nothing more than a full bum while I make love to my wife! The bum is underestimated! ;-) and if he likes it then it may lead on to other things you Wanted! I really hope it works out for you both hun