ohhh just brought my christmas treat on Lovehoney

I am wet with anticipation for i have just brought a cheeky chrimbo pressie fo myself 1) Pink Clit Jelly 8" vibe and a bullet. fantasing about the fun i could have with these toys and the reviews :P

any naughty surgestions?

Hi MsGirth,

dress up like a cowgirl and give them a good ride to heaven.

J.J.

OOOh me too!!! Just ordeed a PVC little outfit, not sure if its really a present for me or the OH!!! How exciting MsGirth20111??

Im gonna order myself a fleshlight today :) maybe the beer one or the teagen presley one im not sure yet :) love christmas

oh @atouchofsilk i like your style

looking forwarad to a vibrating shaft again!

the bullet shall be used in panties to brighten up christmas season!

ho ho ho MsGirth! sounds like your in for a great weekend!

we have had confirmation that our recent order has been despatched! sooooooooooooo excited!!!

sadly i may have to wait as long as the 6th for mine @M & A

looking forward to product testing them and reviewing the goodies for you all

@Sex lady mu Pussy is looking forward too it V V V excited Hurry up Royal mail!

ohh @Christcamo enjoy you naughty boy i hope you have some one to take the helm of your flash light

ok my parcel has just arrived i am just about to start testing any surgestions for how i should test my jelly vibe and bullet....

spice up my friday you cheeky lot!

seems like your going to enjoy your new toy ,makes you feel so naughty i know i have loads of toys all from love honey enjoy .xx

Reviews have been written i'm back to test the toys some more and let them meet there other toys

Tell me how you want me to test them @cardy boy

lucky you MsGirth hope you enjoy your evening! I missed the post today and have a parcel to collect from the PO shame they shut at 4pm, we have now got to wait until tomorrow!

Have you thought about the new Crystal Fleshlight? I am getting this for my OH for Christmas

I have Never used a flesh light, my OH was looking at the, last night as well as the eggs, might get one on my next order. Has he used one before?

M&A i have a review of love eggs on my profile went live today

is there such a thing as too much of a good thing and me time?

no, no such thing as too much of a good thing and too much me time.

I'm afraid my new purchases today were more mundane and a tie and gloves!

ohh is that so Richard?

yes, yes i did buy a new tie and some gloves....oh is that not what you meant!!