Ok lets talk lubes

AmyA wrote:

K&c30's, Did you miss lunch or something lol, surely you can find something other than lube to eat, it's not a balanced diet just cos you have all the flavours! 🀣

You mean it doesn't count towards my 5 a day routine? Thats a lot of fruit going on.. strawberry, passionfruit, blackberry, cherry, fig. Mix them all together and i can have a fruit salad.

Ok in order of taste

Durex strawberry
LH passionfruit
Sliquid blackberry and fig
LH cherry
LH extra silky
Liquid silk.

All in all i would go LH extra silky it's a better all rounder. If flavour is your thing i would go Sliquid as it lasts longer than the durex and LH flavoured lubes which tend to go sticky when using toys and you have to re-apply a few times.

Off to drink a pint of milk now. πŸ˜€

I find if the water-based ones start to get sticky you can revive them with a bit of saliva. Not always convenient, but then why have a flavoured one if you're not going to put it in your mouth? πŸ™‚

K&c brilliant run down list there. Hope you don't end up with belly ache now πŸ˜‚

We just use the Lovehoney flavoured lubes which suit us perfectly well for oral, for sex and solo sessions including anal we tend to go for the Lovehoney waterbase lube as it’s super silky and also quite thick compared to others.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31583

We can’t find any that will beat it ☺️

Best lube for all purposes in my opinion is Pjur concentrated. Ive used it with lots of silicone toys without issue and it works great for anal and vaginal sex, and it is flavourless. After that I would probably go with a hybrid, I used to like Lubido, but it is discontinued it looks like. I don’t like the look of the ingredients in the Sliquid version.

LH water based is always pretty good though!

Tazzy84red wrote:

K&c brilliant run down list there. Hope you don't end up with belly ache now πŸ˜‚

I had to miss lunch i was too full from the fruit salad πŸ˜€

Another vote for Sliquid here. I am ultra sensitive so I find that even a lot of those marked as hypo allergenic or sensitive don't do it for me and end up burning me (don't even go there with Durex lubes, burny burn burn burn is alll I will say).

The flavoured ones are really nice and have some unusual flavours - blue raspberry or green apple anyone? I have the pink lemonade one they did a while back too, it's so nice.

I tend to use the non flavoured more often though, https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21186 this was my go to for vaginal play until recently as some of my meds made me a bit drier at certain times of the month and I find this one is slightly better for that https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25239

For any anal play I use this one as it's a slightly thicker consistency and so lasts longer https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15951

I like the Durex aloe gel lube i bought recently, Not sure about anal use though.

Good morning.

The thread is a great read.

I didn't realise lube would be safe in a person's mouth. Would you have to treat it like mouthwash or chewing gum ok to have but don't swallow?

Are there any that shouldn't go in mouth?

What do you look out for to make sure its silcon safe?

My oh is sensitive to gluten and dairy and egg do any lubes contain these commonly?

We always tend to use Sliquid, as it has no flavour at all. Some lubes tend to have a bitter chemical taste, but Sliquid does not have this which is great. Ian - We also like the Release lube it is very good for long lasting play :)

arry069 wrote:

Liquid Silk all day. Excellent all round lube.

Yep that is our normal one.

Another vote for either Liquid Silk or Sliquid For us Liquid Silk is long lasting and provides a great smoothness. However I am less keen on the taste and smell. Sliquid is a good lube and practically tasteless and odourless which makes it great if you're going to do oral after penetration.

Hi all, I have tried the Lovehoney water-based lube (strawberry flavour) 'Delight' and this is fab! It is smooth, silky and keeps you wet for ages during play. Myself and hubby both love it as it looks like a 'cum fest' when you put it on!

I would love to know, why do silicone lubes not keep me lubricated for as long (tend to dry out quick)? I have one ('Indulge') and it says "For extra slippery play" on the bottle, but is only good for greasing up your whole body, which is fun, but dries up so quick if applied to vagina/clit. Any advice? Thanks x.