Old shoes!! Is it a fetish?

Ok I've noticed alot of people talking about different fetishes!! Like buying used knickers. Is there anyone who has a thing for worn shoes?? I'm thinking of selling my battered old heels but would anyone get a thrill from this? Obviously I'm not advertising just researching at the moment. If this is a fetish does it have a name??

Thanks for any help as always

never heard of it,

like the idea of used knickers tho :P

Thanks but thats on a different thread funguy1234

shoe fetish!! yes its real!! I wouldn't mind buying shoe from female police officers or trade for new boot! I bet I be an embarresment to the police force!

I have foot fetish! which I love female feet!! thats why I love a lady to domiate me with her feet rub them in my face and give me a foot job!!

there sock fetish too!!

I love mature ladies too and large shoe size. but any size really

There is a large market for shoes, I have sold some on ebay but you have to be careful about how you write the listing or they restrict your account. I would recommend a seperate account for this and a 'me' page.

xGGx

Thats for the info kinky cop at least I now know that there is a market for used shoes.

Ghostgirl thats for the tips. I might try selling a pair this week.

you can sell used shoes without suspicion. on e-bay but label that used shoes are wearable or collecters fashon gear.

but used sock on e-bay will cause suspicion!

Thanks everyone, will have a look around. Just figured I want some new shoes but need to make room. Seemed a good idea. I'll let you know how it goes. xxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p4712.m570.l1313&_nkw=used+socks&_sacat=0

Heh!!

This auction made me laugh a little especially with its statement "***No inappropriate photographs or descriptions have been used in this listing. All photos provided are to show the style and condition of the item only. Photos are also provided to show how the item may be worn and used by buyer. No sexual references are made/implied, just showing AMAZING socks. "

It also says that they will be cleaned before shipping, but the biding is quite high for a pair of washed, used socks!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WELL-WORN-PRE-OWNED-FUZZY-GRAY-CABLEKNIT-USED-OTK-SOCKS-/110941798552?pt=US_Womens_Socks&hash=item19d4a58098

AA this is how you get round Ebay's policys, particularly the one about all clothing must be clean and stain free. The buyers know that they are getting unwashed socks.

I have used similar wording, and then been asked by a buyer to please not clean the shoes

xGGx

I think i like the idea of old shoes fetish,I think i could get into this fetish if i thought the person was nice looking then i would/could get into it.

I like the feet best, but if i had to choose from shoes or sock, socks be the one! easier to hide!