Omissions in the size selectors

I guess this has been raised before as I have noticed it before but not commented. The circumference selector for the butt-plugs, for example, has no way to select 5 to 6 inches which leave me checking out every plug in the hope it fits the bill. This is on top of the problem that the step from 5 to 6 inches is a massive range anyway and dildos and plugs really need to be selectable on a finer scale than that.

Gyrator53 wrote:

I guess this has been raised before as I have noticed it before but not commented. The circumference selector for the butt-plugs, for example, has no way to select 5 to 6 inches which leave me checking out every plug in the hope it fits the bill. This is on top of the problem that the step from 5 to 6 inches is a massive range anyway and dildos and plugs really need to be selectable on a finer scale than that.

Hello 

Thank you for commenting on this.

I will add it to the suggestions thread so that we can keep all suggestions/ improvements comments grouped together :) 

Any feedback is helpful and should be raised in the dedicated area to make sure it is seen by the right peeps:https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1430452-the-great-big-suggestions-thread-part-2/

You can also pass feedback to the Customer Care team as they can email the departments involved directly :)