Dr Johnson rumpy butt plug

I currently have the lovehoney medium butt plug which I have out grown, I’m looking to get up to the dr Johnson rumpy, the lovehoney is 5.25” girth and the rumpy is 7”, seems quite a large jump, does anyone here have the rumpy and advise if it is possible.

3 Likes

I have the Rumpy and love it. It took me a few times and had to work it around a little but the moment the whole thing seals inside is incredible and addictive.

I was surprised you quoted 7", I just measured mine and it’s 6.75 girth at best. Doesn’t sound like much of a difference but believe me it is

2 Likes

It’s typically best to only go up about 0.5"-0.75" at a time, so thigh might be a bit big of a jump :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I do not know about everyone else but I often warm up with a slender tee plug first , then on to a bigger toy . I think warming up small relaxes and lubes nicely which makes anally consuming a big and or long toy much more enjoyable .

2 Likes

My husband is in a similar situation really comfortable with the lovehoney medium and looking to go further the rumpy looks like a good option for him.

Sounds like a good upgrade, I’d recommend if not already got one to invest in an inflatable plug to help with the transitioning between sizes :nerd_face:

I agree with what you say but I can’t find anything on lovehoney to bridge between the medium and rumpy apart from aj suggestion of the inflatable butt plug.

I ordered the rumpy and it arrived yesterday, the head is bigger than I thought but surprise surprise it pops in with a little effort but the bulb in the body is going to need more work.

but so satisfying when it goes

As above, this is not a small plug

I agree it’s not small but I don’t want to any bigger that the rumpy.

The 5XLSnug Plug from b-Vibe may be worth thinking about. It’s a little less girthy than the wider part of the Rumpy but be careful of the 6XL. It’s a big step up

Doesn’t seem to be available in Australia