One thing you like about your partner.

He kissed and and tells me he loves me every day

I love his soul, he's beautiful inside and out

Well like the rest of you there is more than one thing i love about my husband.

His humour is the best I have ever come across and its what attracted me to him initally. He is good at imitating people and animals.

His intelligence/good memory, goes hand in hand i think. His ability to actually listen to me and then to take action based on my concerns.

His muscles in his bum and thighs are so hard and tight and I love to feel them (all down to all the cycling he does).

Ever thing she is so sexy and i love her so much

Physically - He has massive arms and legs which is haaaaawt and I love his back and the way it curves...mmmm..

I love how kind he is.. also his sense of humour :)

<3

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

If you can't think of one thing you like about your partner, then it's probably time to cut the tether and leave! Lol!

It's not that I can't think of anything, there's just so much I'm not sure how to write it down in a forum post.

She just makes me happy

got to be his bum

She finally let me go after 10 years.

Everything

To me my partner is perfect hence why I'm marrying him

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

If you can't think of one thing you like about your partner, then it's probably time to cut the tether and leave! Lol!

I like that after 5 and a half years, my partner still makes me laugh.

I like my mans arms. I love cuddly arms!

I like my mans beard as long as it's clean, especially when he has just trimmed it!

I like the fact that he hasn't gotten sick of me! Lol!

I like that he tells me he loves me and tells me how much he appreciates me. (been great since we had a talk about it when we had some problems about him taking me for granted. I know words are just words, but I love that he has been lovely enough to say the words that mean something to me, even if he doesn't quite see why a simple word means so much.)

AA in my experience when 2 are right for each other it isnt a question of getting sick of your partner more a question of how sweet and rich can this wine become

Has to be her bum

yes apart from from all the other attributes my wife has ...a fantastic ass It's gotta be up there, her boss said she her behind is far too pert for a woman her age,,,,I cant say I agree

tronic wrote:

She finally let me go after 10 years.

Hello tronic! I've wondered how you've been. I'm sorry to hear this but I'm happy for you too. It's about time you prioritised yourself a little - I hope you get the chance to do that and I hope you learn how to do that!

You know where I am, I'm glad to see you posting :)

Adx

Oh! I guess I should answer the question. It's hard because there is far too much I love about him!

Physically: he has beautiful blue eyes, gorgeous broad shoulders, sexy nipped in hips, a strong jawline and a wonderful smile!

Personally: his intelligence, humour, that he can challenge me, his ability to engage on any topic, his kindness and his sensitivity, his savviness and ability to prioritise, the way he treats me, the way he looks after me!

I'm a lucky lady :)

Adx

She's ALWAYS there for me, always nice and warm, always knows how to pleasure me exactly right and when we're finished she won't say a word and just leaves me alone to sleep.

God I love Palm-ela Anderson

TTurtle wrote:

She's ALWAYS there for me, always nice and warm, always knows how to pleasure me exactly right and when we're finished she won't say a word and just leaves me alone to sleep.

Lmao TT

Oh my!! is that the blow up version?

@alicia - you're always so kind. X

Dee_licious333 wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Lmao TT

Oh my!! is that the blow up version?

No the clue is in the name...PALM-ela Anderson...i.e. my hand replied to you on chat dee, was just eating.xx

I guessed it was your hand, i was joking lol

x

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I guessed it was your hand, i was joking lol

x

Oh haha sorry