One thing you like about your partner.

I saw a thread about what we like about ourselves and couldn't find this.

I love my partners arms! He's tattoed but they're just always tanned and defined :)

theres lots of things i like about my oh. hard to name just one. but other than the obvious bits i like her neck n collar bone area. small n petitte. very inviting for a bite

I love my wifes bottom,arse,but whatever you want to call it...its amazing!

I love the OH's arms, neck and back.... rawr :D

I'm also quite fond of the little patch of chest hair he has, eventhough he isn't too fond of it!!

His Moustache....I make him grow it really long even though he hates it. haha

absolutely wrote:

His Moustache....I make him grow it really long even though he hates it. haha

ohhhh lol funny!!! i actually love when OH has a little stubble going on although he has to shave for work it does get me going :D

When I get to watch him working on something (his car, fixing stuff etc) or if he's left work and is still in work clothes with dirty paws. Especially if whatever he's fixing frustrates him, it's a right turn on seeing him get a bit angry. It's the manly thing I guess :D

Pert derrierre, nice boobs, beautiful blue eyes, naughty laugh, soft skin sense of humour loyalty stoicism ......etc etc etc

his willy and testicles! and his teeny bum cheeks and his curly pubes and his sweat smell and dimples aww

His hands, he can fit mine nearly in his palms and he can do amazing things with them too :) x

The forearms. The sight of a good pair of forearms does downright bizarre things to me.

Sense of humour is absolutely essential, though if they're dating me it's obvious they already have an excellent one.

Ability to put up with my crap also helps. I'm a wee bit psychotic.

cheer_up wrote:

The forearms. The sight of a good pair of forearms does downright bizarre things to me.

Sense of humour is absolutely essential, though if they're dating me it's obvious they already have an excellent one.

Ability to put up with my crap also helps. I'm a wee bit psychotic.

Here Here! I could say all this about the OH!!!

I have a similar reaction to nice necks that you do to forearms!!!

I also love how my OH and I go of on random moments which crack us up!!! Too funny!

psychotic, I can be but more around period time and when I'm having a little insecure moment. (they are becoming hugely reduced)

fistinglover69 wrote:

his willy and testicles! and his teeny bum cheeks and his curly pubes and his sweat smell and dimples aww

I love my OH's bits too and his armpit smell, too the point I like to sniff and lie there when I go to sleep (such a wierdo) !!! He's be so proud to know im declaring my love of armpit online!

Same sense of humour as me. Also, she has a lovely bum!

occhiverdi wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

I love my OH's bits too and his armpit smell, too the point I like to sniff and lie there when I go to sleep (such a wierdo) !!! He's be so proud to know im declaring my love of armpit online!

ahahah me too, or i lie on his willy so i can smell his pubes and he's like "youre weird you know" XD

Love it when he just shaved down there and its all nice and smooth, cant keep my hands off him then lol, sorry cannot stand pubes or hairy men, also love his pert ass

His smile, his intelligence, and his eyes are top three. Also he has a cute bum.

fistinglover69 wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

ahahah me too, or i lie on his willy so i can smell his pubes and he's like "youre weird you know" XD

LOL!!! I did that the other day, I just really love his sweat smell!!!

I love my wifes bottom , nice boobs and long hair

His sense of humor and his ability to make me laugh in the darkest of times :)