Non sexual sexy things...

Okay sounds strange but my friend and I were talking (alcohol may have been involved) about what kind of typically "non sexual" things we find a turn on.

For example she said she finds nice eyebrows a turn on. (she's easily pleased)

I said the smell of a nice alcohol on a man's breath... Just one drink mind not blind drunk.

Does anyone else have anything similar?

Aftershave or great personality x

A mans forearms - a guy with his shirt sleeves rolled up - mmmmmm ;)

Beards

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Beards

+1

I agree with the forearms comment.....thick, muscular forearms with a pair of preferably calloused hands.

OMG. Luckily my OH is in possession of a pair of these.

He also has a pair of old jeans..bootcut and low rise that he wears on walks or doing dirty jobs.

I literally go weak at the knees at the sight of him in them!

Think I was married to a lumberjack in a former life!

I love a man with nice hands and strong forearms - luckily for me Mr Scorpius has both - lol xx

@Terri - I totally agree about the rolled up shirt sleeves xx

Intelligence!

For me it's well-kept, long-ish hair

Terri JJ wrote:

A mans forearms - a guy with his shirt sleeves rolled up - mmmmmm ;)

Oh I'm so with you on this one! My husband has gorgeous arms and hands, and when he wears his chunky steel watch it drives me crazy!

Love the arms ;)

Definitely not beards though! They literally terrify me. I think a man with a beard upset me in a past life!

Tattoos!!! :)

and a man that looks after himself but not too much just generally. Like keeps himself nice, clean and shaven, hair cut regularly, cares about what he looks like/wears, uses nice aftershave and smells good. That's sort of thing :)

Not going on sunbeds or having his nails done, straighting his hair! Can't stand me who do that sort of thing. I'm the women lol.

Eyes , ass and legs ...generally in that order ......not really a tit man ....but can appreciate a nice pair .....and without a doubt a sense of humour is king !!

Intelligence, sense of (subtle) humour, smile, good personal hygiene (I mean taking showers, hand-washing, wearing a bit of aftershave and clean clothes, not spending hours in beauty parlours). A bonus is a nice, sleek pair of glasses.

Nice strong arms and a firm chest. I love to run my hands over a man's chest and arms.. mmm :)

Briona87 wrote:

Intelligence, sense of (subtle) humour, smile, good personal hygiene (I mean taking showers, hand-washing, wearing a bit of aftershave and clean clothes, not spending hours in beauty parlours). A bonus is a nice, sleek pair of glasses.

+1

And he mustn't take himself too seriously

I really like a man's hands when they have well defined knuckles and big and rough. Gorgeous.

Girls wearing glasses are my weakness!

Steve4 wrote:

Girls wearing glasses are my weakness!

Oh man I forgot the glasses yeah. Glasses are A+

Big strong arms, a nice natural tan (not orange) and a hairy chest. Oh and confidence!