My First Lovehoney Anniversary

As it is a year since I made my first post on the forum I thought it was worth reflecting on the last 12 months.

In numbers: At least 400 hours spent on the forum, over 4000 posts, mostly games (it was more but some threads got deleted), upwards of 50 new friends, 35 or so reviews written and more I should complete, 9 testers received. More than £450 spent on the site on toys, lingerie and essentials but with offers and testers that amounts to about £650 worth of goods. Plus what the OH has bought and lingerie purchased elsewhere.

Outcomes: I now have an impressive collection of matching undies for all occasions, some really sexy bedroom-wear, a shelf of erotic novels and a burgeoning toy collection.

I have fanned the flicker of libido that mysteriously returned last summer; from someone who until a year ago had never even owned a vibrator I have now tried things I would never have dreamed off and there is so much more I want to experience.

My husband says I am a new woman! The truth is we are both different and our marriage is stronger than it has been in years.

So a huge, heartfelt thank you to this wonderful company for its first class products and incredible customer service, and to you all in this amazing community for your advice and support this year.

That's lovely Capricorn![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Although I have been single since finding Lovehoney, I have learned so much about what I like and how much pleasure I can get, it has opened my eyes in a great way.

I also have lots of sexy undies, books and toys now as well as being lighter in pocket lol

Thanks Lovehoney :)

Aw thats great Capricorn! xx

I know how you feel! One of the greatest things about Lovehoney is how they have opened my eyes!

I now have a massive collection, which before i joined Lovehoney i thought was big but it was only a drop in the bucket!

The people here at Lovehoney have been great! Staff and fourm people!

I have so much to thank Lovehoney for but I wouldn't know where to even begin so i will say thank you! ( it really doesnt seem enough)

Thank you Lovehoney xxxx

lovely to hear. Lovehoney truly is the best site ever ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Happy anniversary! Celebrate with purchasing some more toys,lol.

Kittyondrugz wrote:

Happy anniversary! Celebrate with purchasing some more toys,lol.

I think I have spent quite enough for a while. I will be looking to upgrade to more expensive toys when finance permits-quality over quantity now!