Online Play Question

So my husband brought up last night, that he had interest in starting to record him and I together and posting it online. We would try and both be anonymous as possible.

He thinks it would be a lot of of, as well as maybe bring in some extra money. I’m iffy on it, but he’s really invested in it and started looking into onlyfans or other sites.

Anyone have any experience with doing anything like that? Anything to ease my concern or really cement me into saying no?

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

First thing I’d say is it ain’t the easy dream money maker that it lets up to be… it takes so much dedication and a good fan base beforehand to invest into it before you’d even see some sort of profit return. :nerd_face:

Have a look at this thread Onlyfans/Fansly Journey it may help you decide either way.

One thing though, once content is out there, you can’t take it back. If you’re iffy, then it’s OK for your partner to do research, but if you’re both going to be in the videos, they you both need to be enthusiastically consenting to it.

2 Likes

It can be fun providing you are not dependent on the income. It gives you both an opportunity to explore your exhibition side You will develop some regular fans but be prepared for the occasional A hole trolls as well.