Play on cam with other couples

Hi.. me and my wife have started playing on cam... We find it a real turn on knowing of people are watching us.... Do another couples enjoy it too ?

1 Like

This is one of my fantasies but I haven't tried it 😁

Fantasy also here but not done

That sounds like a huge turn on, i wouldn't be brave enough to do it though.

That is such a turn on but unsure i could do it myself. Have sent pics and videos but never cam. I do think its great though that you have both found something new to experience together 😊

Massive turn on but cant see us doing it to be honest

I've watched it but I haven't done it. It was a turn on watching though

We were like you guys at the start... We just turn the cam on now and have fun.. we do wear a mask.... It worth a go....

Me and a partner once did a full show for one of her close girl friends and that was Hott! I wouldn't go public though

We've exchanged videos with other couples before via snapchat. It is very hot. I have also played solo on cam when I was single. It would be such a turn on to do with hubby on cam too

Wow it is fun. But i found out my patner plays alone when i am not around. Yet I dont play when he is not around. I thaught it was a way for us to enhance our relationship. But i am slowly realising its more about him and his sexual needs desires and fantacies. I recently caught him trying to go solo with girls on cam so sad really I thaught we were having fun togther. Should have known when i caught him online with adultwork and ukadultzone that he will never stay faithful not even on cam

Oops not good.

Do you couples that go on cam have links to your cams?

We not allowed to share personal info but google cam4 or live cams 😁 choose couples and fettish

yeah thats the site we use ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

hope you enjoyed lovelylumps... we did.. you must get yourself a Love Honey magic wand ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

What sites do you use to cam?

Kevkris wrote:

hope you enjoyed lovelylumps... we did.. you must get yourself a Love Honey magic wand

I certainly did! I hope you did earlier too 😜 x

rjhsteel wrote:

What sites do you use to cam?

CAM4

Lovelylumps magic wand is on offer of the day today it's only 25.99![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

It takes playing to another level. Would definitely recommend it 😀