Online video play

We’ve done outdoor play on beaches abroad, and let others watch, car fun when far from home etc and we saw recently that KK had started during lockdown with online orgies. Not sure we’d ever go to a swingers club in the UK, with the risk of bumping into Bob from two doors down.

Has anyone got any sites they use to watch others and be watched that they would recommend and obviously would need to be fully private and secure with some degree of anonymity.

Does Lovehoney facilitate anything like this, we considered signing up to something like fabswingers but we don’t really want that hassle or have a desire to swing. We’re just exhibitionists !

1 Like

Try fab … it has chat rooms and you can go on cam and watch others too … enjoy

3 Likes

Wowzers! Never knew this was such a thing :sweat_smile:

What is the website? I’d love to have a go at this with my other half.

1 Like

I didn’t either until I read this a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

Killing Kittens do one, so does an app called Feeld, but I’m not sure of the privacy element, so wondered if anyone has actually done this and are there controls in place to stop the people that watch to not record and then post online… which would be a absolute disaster.

I’ll have a look the trust pilot reviews aren’t great but no one site stands out as great to be honest.

@SirCouple Fab chat rooms always tend to be dominated by single men rather than couples. Always have been and always will be. There’s no private room option either.

Re your statement about bumping into ‘Bob’ - that’s a common remark made by people and a valid concern. But if he’s in a club he’s there for the same reason as you so why would there be any more embarrassment for you than him? Clubs are shut (have been since the original lockdown and will be for a long while yet) so online is a popular alternative. There’s no end of sites online where you can engage with others and if desired set up a private session, rather than using a website. Anonymous email addresses are easy to create after all.

KK has always been a marmite operation. The pre-vetting of attendees at events based on looks and age puts many off (not the most inclusive of systems) and I assume the online scheme is run i a similar way.

Do some browsing online and you’ll see what’s out there. The virtual world is your oyster. :wink:

Watchers web have a chat/camming clubhouse. not a bad amateur site.

Haha ‘killing kittens’ is a rather interesting host name! :joy: and Wowzers £150 for a ticket to join is bonkers!

Quite bizarre to think how a virus and quarantine has changed so many aspects of life in ways we’d never have expected

1 Like

OMG there are dozens of sites if you want to watch/be watched and there is no need to show your face for Bob to see. Cam4 or chatterbate are just a couple of sites I know that are free to sign up, Me and the misses sometimes play online, her showing solo and me watching her as guys chat begging her to show/play more or playing together . Most sites allow public or private chat and you can do private cam sessions with password protection or swop Skype details etc but we still rarely show face due to the risk of the video being captured/published etc. I agree though that most sites like these are dominated by guys, we’ve met a few couples here and had some fun chat/cam play but it’s quite rare to meet other couples on these sites.

my wife and I are trying to get into webplay as well being that we are both bisexual we’re hoping to me some couples thru those sites you have any suggestions on good normal chat type sites?