Oops and another...

I really like the idea of videoing us having 'playtime' . Again how would you guys go about it?

ask him if hes up for it . seems a good place to start ... just .. ask !

That's what I was gonna say Ruby. But that's prob cause I always just ask my OH if he wants to try something new lol.

just seems the simplest option . and obvious

Do you mean how do you technically go about setting up cameras and filming, or do you mean how to bring up the subject?

More bringing up the subject... I know again that he is interested, ( sorry if i may not be as open as some!!) and we have done/do pictures...

so .. try doing the pics thing again then just .. suggesting while youre getting ready to do that to take it further .. or just surprise him if youre too shy to broach the issue

I'm with Ruby.

You know he's interested. If you think there is any likelyhood he will reject the idea then it would be advisable to raise the matter before or after a photo session. Assuming you already have a video camera, surprising him seems like a good step.

Additionally, how about making a short film of yourself first, whilst he's out — striptease, masturbation etc. whatever you feel like? Then either show it to him or ask him to check the camera and hope that he'll find it. If he's happy, suggest 'further episodes'.

maybe next time you're doing pictures tell him you think it would be fun to film too :)

HisKinkyWench wrote:

More bringing up the subject... I know again that he is interested, ( sorry if i may not be as open as some!!) and we have done/do pictures...

If he's interested then this should be pretty straightforward. I thnk Mr Socks suggestion is really good, or just say "maybe we should film" the next time you take pictures?

Good luck, hope it works out for you!

Make a short video on your phone and send it to him of you playing eye. Then is he likes it say " imagine what it would be like to have a video of us both doing it that we could watch again and again?'

From my experience most guys Jump at the idea. If you have a video camera then it will be way enough. Just be sure you are planning in staying with the guy or if you don't think it's going to be a forever relationship make sure you trust him not to show it to anyone.
I had an ex who showed a video of me to his mates when he was really drunk. Thankfully he had moved away so I didn't have to see his friends to get embarrassed but I know or stories of a few girls who split with there bfs and the guys sent the videos to friends who sent them to other people. Once girl who my hometown ended up in trouble with her employer because it was circulated around her work.