Creating home videos!

Evening folks,

I'm seeing a guy just now who has suggested we video ourselves making love, with the deal that we watch it then delete it for safety to both of us!
I've never done this before.
Anyone tried it?
Any tips?

When me and my husband first started dating I had borrowed my sisters spare phone while mine was being fixed. We did a bit of videoing. Literally him filming his penis penetrating me. Unfortunately we missed it when deleting everything else before returning the phone ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I am too self conscious for anything more obviously me.

Please don't let me put you off . if I liked my body more I'd be well up for it.

Yes loved it. Get a cam corder and have a new SD card. Masterbation videos are stunning. Nice close ups.

We roll played photographer and model

Get some of your favorite lingerie and model it for him. Try to staying character as possible. You strip getting more and more a d more exotic . he can't touch just film you.

Its very erotic to do.

Good luck

Good idea and enjoy it

A cheap and cheerful cam corder is far safer than using your phone(cloud back up?) that said I've used my phone to see what it looks like when sitting on my large butt plugs viewed from further away, you can't see much even with a mirror.

Browncoats - I'm somewhat the same actually I'm not that 'in love' with my wobbly bits lol!
Green Giant - I actually quite like that idea, that way I can wear something sexy but that I feel confident in, and if I'm in control and he can only video (and vice versa) then I will feel more confident.

I think I have an older mobile phone with no sim so any videos won't be backed up anywhere else so I've deleted they will be gone!

I'm worried about feeling self conscious about how I may sound and look and that in turn that will effect adversely on how relaxed I am. And obviously if I'm not relaxed then I'm not sure it will be that enjoyable.
Argh!!! I want to but I'm not sure.

What do those of you who have done it find you 'get out of' watching them?

Katie79 wrote:

Browncoats - I'm somewhat the same actually I'm not that 'in love' with my wobbly bits lol!
Green Giant - I actually quite like that idea, that way I can wear something sexy but that I feel confident in, and if I'm in control and he can only video (and vice versa) then I will feel more confident.

I think I have an older mobile phone with no sim so any videos won't be backed up anywhere else so I've deleted they will be gone!

I'm worried about feeling self conscious about how I may sound and look and that in turn that will effect adversely on how relaxed I am. And obviously if I'm not relaxed then I'm not sure it will be that enjoyable.
Argh!!! I want to but I'm not sure.

What do those of you who have done it find you 'get out of' watching them?

Remember he wants this so doesn't see any wobbling bits just a super semen he desires and wants.

It plays into the male sexual psych of being much more visual and graphic. It is also erotic because its requested and easy to do