order status

hey guys

i was wondering is there order status on our lovehoney accounts or not?

im pretty sure there use to be a way of seeing what weve ordered and what its doing such as processing picking and packing.

if not can one of the mods maybe think about adding one it would make life so much easier!

Love you alll from Me XOX lilknownsecret! XOX

i get emails from lh saying they have recieved my order and when it will be posted and then i get another mail telling me it has been posted - dont you get those?

just got them a few hours ago and i have to say there service has always been brill it would just be nice to see my order online etc like play.com twas only a suggestion

iv been using Lh since 2005 and im so happy they have such a big site for toys now gr its like watching a baby grow up

lol awesome doc good to see you wonderful peeps at lovehoney know how to keep us peoples happy

xoxo

The Doc has lots of things on the to-do list for accounts

We'll definitely be adding order tracking features to the accounts, as well as easier checkout.

Plus there are all sorts of features that'll make the forums and community easier and more fun to use, like private messaging and (one day!) some photo and even video fun.

Don't be shy in asking - there's plenty of room on The Doc's list for more!

wow sounds like fun cant wait for all these new features!

Photo and video fun? We'll NEVER manage to behave with that

It would be great if we could see an order history,

cant wait to see what the docs got in store

LoveHoney - The Doc wrote:

Order history / status is on the todo list... watch this space..

Ooo hello Doc...nice photo External Media

Hiya Pinkbeach, still mezmerised.... waiting for the next revelation.

Tallboy

tall boy can you stop harassing the pretty ladies

xox lilknownsecret xox

If l must !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crestfallen !!

lol i guess ill let you off for being nice just dont let it happen again

xox