Orgasm Army Recommends - Toys for Couples

Cockrings and bondage seem a bit forward if he's likely to feel threatened or weirded out in my opinion.

Hi AA,

Trying to think of things that you can use on him without attaching things too him if you see what I mean - thinking cock rings might feel a bit threatening to a total newbie (knowing that your OH is rather....traditional and may get the idea that his cock isn't "good" enough on its own)...anyway - came up with this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19601 tongue vibrator, you could use it on him to show him how enhancing vibrations can be and encourage him to consider how they'd feel for you too!

Or some kind of massager? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13237 that you can use to soothe his aches, then move on to more intimate areas too - again to show him how enhancing vibrations can be!

Adx

WandA wrote:

Cockrings and bondage seem a bit forward if he's likely to feel threatened or weirded out in my opinion.

I meant light bondage and a small cock ring, thats how I introduced my OH.
It was just a suggestion.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oooh! yes, the tongue vibrator things! Brill! Will have to try those... The other vibrating tongue extenstion thingy looked very odd so never felt very thrilled about trying it... I saw those before, but thought they were for pierced tongues.

He enjoys the bondage stuff if he is using it on me, but it's not the same as using something that vibrates.. The tongue ring things would be a great idea so that he can see how good the vibes are and realise that they may actually feel a lot better than he first thought..

Will have to save some money for them.

I have a tongue ring on adopt a toy if you are interested.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

I meant light bondage and a small cock ring, thats how I introduced my OH.
It was just a suggestion.

I know.External Media I was just providing balance to that suggestion.