Orgasmic differences and problems.

Sex: Female

How long do you take to orgasm on average from manual stimulation (Fingers/tongues) 10-30mins

How long does it take you to reach orgasm using a favourite sex toy: 5-15mins

Do you find it harder or easier to orgasm with a partner present/helping? easier

Have you ever had periods of time where you just couldnt orgasm?: a few

If yes, how long did it last: a few weeks

Do you orgasm through penetration alone (No clit stimulation)? yes

Do you orgasm every time with your partner in control of the touching? If not, what is your rough percentage? No only about 80% of the time

im feeeeling a little jalous of all the folk who get off from other stuff but clit stim i have to say . i thought by my age id have had at least 1 great or even MILD orgasm through something ithe than direct clit stim :(

rubysoho wrote:

im feeeeling a little jalous of all the folk who get off from other stuff but clit stim i have to say . i thought by my age id have had at least 1 great or even MILD orgasm through something ithe than direct clit stim :(

Nothing to feel jealous about. I have cum a few times from penetration alone, but they were nowhere near as intense as I get with clitoral stimulation.

As long as you are having great sex, why does it even matter how you climax?

Fluffbags wrote:

I just wish I could go back and add one more question for both sexes which would be this: Are you happy with the time it takes you to orgasm or do you think you are too fast or slow" Grrrr

Sometimes if it is taking me a while, it can get a bit frustrating as I can be really close for ages and just can't get over the top. I have to be careful not to get too rough and make myself sore!! Usually, a toy will get me there if I am having difficulty.

Mostly I am happy with it but occasionally I would like to be able to get there a bit quicker.

The only other question that I would be interested in, is Do you have multiple orgasms?

I only ever have one per session (a big one) and find it completely satisfying, so the desire for more is gone and I am far too sensitive anyway.

Thank you for starting this thread, it is both fascinating and reassuring to read :)

BDSM wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Nothing to feel jealous about. I have cum a few times from penetration alone, but they were nowhere near as intense as I get with clitoral stimulation.

As long as you are having great sex, why does it even matter how you climax?

Fluffbags wrote:

I just wish I could go back and add one more question for both sexes which would be this: Are you happy with the time it takes you to orgasm or do you think you are too fast or slow" Grrrr

Sometimes if it is taking me a while, it can get a bit frustrating as I can be really close for ages and just can't get over the top. I have to be careful not to get too rough and make myself sore!! Usually, a toy will get me there if I am having difficulty.

Mostly I am happy with it but occasionally I would like to be able to get there a bit quicker.

The only other question that I would be interested in, is Do you have multiple orgasms?

I only ever have one per session (a big one) and find it completely satisfying, so the desire for more is gone and I am far too sensitive anyway.

Thank you for starting this thread, it is both fascinating and reassuring to read :)

I have had more than one clitoral orgasm in one evening but I am still not sure what defines "Multiple orgasms" is it one after the other with literally no gap of time in between? if so then no. I have to start again and work my way back to orgasm the second or third time and it takes way longer than the first (Unless I power blast myself with the magic wand) I have to wait 20 seconds or so for that sensitivity to pass before going for another.

G-spot orgasms however, or squirting I can do this over and over and usually with not much more than 20/30 seconds in between but it seems to me any woman who has these type of orgasms can too and it seems normal to squirt more than once per g-spot session so can these be counted as the multiples?I wouldnt define this type of orgasm as "Multiples" even though it is because multiples in this case seem to be the norm. I think of multiples as the clitoral orgasms. I am sure other people think differently though which takes me back to my initial point...what defines multiple orgasming? lol

Ruby, I can have g-spot orgasms or squirting during penetration but my partner once told me that "g-spot squirting does not count as a real orgasm" I beg to differ. Sometimes I want this internal pleasure in preference to clitoral pleasure but because it is so easy to make me squirt, and because there is no real technique to it other than "Bang the crap out of my g-spot" he blurted out his true feelings about g-spot orgasms (They don't count)

I must admit I would not want to choose to go without clit or g-spot pleasure so I couldnt choose which one is a favourite or more "real" to me.

So this adds a new question:

How many males and females believe g-spot orgasms are less real or less important or count less compared to clitoral orgasms:

(Glad I started this thread too :D )

How long do you take to orgasm on average from manual stimulation (Fingers/tongues)

If I'm doing it... 20-30 minutes. If bf is... 5-10minutes with fingers but I rarely enjoy oral.

How long does it take you to reach orgasm using a favourite sex toy: 20 mins.

Do you find it harder or easier to orgasm with a partner present/helping? YES!

Have you ever had periods of time where you just couldnt orgasm?: Yes, with ex partner because of the failing relationship. I get it quite a lot during masturbation where it's building and building but I just cannot tip over the edge!

If yes, how long did it last: Ongoing... on and off.

Do you orgasm through penetration alone (No clit stimulation)? Yes but clitoral and penetration combined is much more intense.

Do you orgasm every time with your partner in control of the touching? If not, what is your rough percentage? Pretty much every time.. 95%

How many males and females believe g-spot orgasms are less real or less important or count less compared to clitoral orgasms: No I think g spot orgasms are better in a way. Sometimes clitoral are just too intense. Combined is always best but boyfriend always makes me come harder with fingering compared to oral.

Added another! Do you orgasm through clitoral stimulation alone? Yes, but it took me a LONG time and a lot of practice to work out how to do it and even now I find it very hard.

How long do you take to orgasm on average from manual stimulation (Fingers/tongues) 20 mins plus, but rarely do as toys normally come out.

How long does it take you to reach orgasm using a favourite sex toy: 10-15 min

Do you find it harder or easier to orgasm with a partner present/helping? easier especially with G spot stimulation

Have you ever had periods of time where you just couldnt orgasm?: no

If yes, how long did it last: n/a

Do you orgasm through penetration alone (No clit stimulation)? No Never

Do you orgasm every time with your partner in control of the touching? If not, what is your rough percentage?always use a vibe

Finding this thread really interesting to :)

Im happy with the time it takes me to orgasm, tend not to think about it during sex (but i suppose if it never happened would be hard not to) also if i orgasm quickly i can again but like FB it depends on what kind.

Clitoral orgasms take a while to build up to again but gspot ones come quicker but definitely wouldn't say one feels more real or like a 'proper' orgasm than the other, certainly wouldn't want to pick between them. I can understand why people are sceptical about them because for some it can be hard to get there but i think that's to be expected as everyone's so different but i know how good they feel so i won't be persuaded otherwise :)

As for multiple orgasms i have read (don't know where im afraid could well be a dubious source lol) that its over the session rather than consecutive so make of that what you will :)

How long do you take to orgasm on average from manual stimulation (Fingers/tongues) It varies a lot, from 30 seconds to 10 minutes. I usually come several times.

How long does it take you to reach orgasm using a favourite sex toy: Again, it varies.

Do you find it harder or easier to orgasm with a partner present/helping? If the parter is good, easier. If he is not, harder.

Have you ever had periods of time where you just couldnt orgasm?: Yes, but they always coincided with periods of personal turmoil.

If yes, how long did it last: A few months.

Do you orgasm through penetration alone (No clit stimulation)? Yes, but it takes work.

Do you orgasm every time with your partner in control of the touching? If not, what is your rough percentage? With my current partner I do; it's not always been true, though.

MrBumcheeks wrote:

I visited a handjob place in London once

So. . . a brothel then? :p Never heard of anywhere you just go for a handjob - or are you talking about a massage place or something? Just curious :)

Male view...How long do you take to orgasm on average from manual stimulation (Fingers/tongues) 10 minutes in masturbation including oral sex, 3-5 in vaginal sex

How long does it take you to reach orgasm using a favourite sex toy: 10 minutes

Do you find it harder or easier to orgasm with a partner present/helping? Makes no difference

Have you ever had periods of time where you just couldnt orgasm?: Problems with achieving erection, through tiredness or stress

If yes, how long did it last: a few days

Do you orgasm through penetration alone (No clit stimulation)? My wife never orgasms through penetration alone.

Do you orgasm every time with your partner in control of the touching? If not, what is your rough percentage? Yes

KinkyFuckery wrote:

How long do you take to orgasm on average from manual stimulation (Fingers/tongues) 10-15mins

How long does it take you to reach orgasm using a favourite sex toy: couple of mins

Do you find it harder or easier to orgasm with a partner present/helping? Easier

Have you ever had periods of time where you just couldnt orgasm?: No

If yes, how long did it last: n/a

Do you orgasm through penetration alone (No clit stimulation)? Yes

Do you orgasm every time with your partner in control of the touching? If not, what is your rough percentage? Yes