How long does it take you/partner to orgasm?

Hi I noticed a tppic on here titled how long do you last which appears tp relate to men so to even things up my question is how long as a woman does it take for you to orgasm?
I will start it depends on if using a toy 5 15min
Fingers 20 min or if other is doing it 3 10 mins
Sex 10 to 30 mins

6 Likes

When I’m going solo, depending on how aroused I am already.
With my womanizer it can take as little as a minute, and have a few orgasms. It can be the same with my FSOG vibrators.

With sex, it really doesn’t take him long to make me orgasm. He knows exactly what to do, and how to make me orgasm. He edges me a few times during our session, after I’ve had my first orgasm. He builds it up so I can have an intense orgasm, just as he finishes. Or he’ll give me as many orgasms as he can :woozy_face:

2 Likes

It used to be super easy for me, 5-10mins max for solo or a vibrator & 10-30mins clitoral stimulation via OH depending on the level of arousal. I don’t orgasm from piv. Now though because of the medication I’m on it takes about 3 times longer (if I even get there) & it’s not half as intense, which is very frustrating :confounded:

Know that feeling. Without a toy I can really struggle to cum in anything under an hour due to meds. Even then sometimes i just get stuck and cant climax.

On a good day i can do 5-15mins with a toy if i want a quickie.
Mostly i like to take longer though.
On a good day it will take maybe 20-30mins with finger if im lucky. Mostly longer though and i have to have alot of foreplay too or i have no hope

1 Like

Anything from 5 minutes to 45 mins depending on my mood. I can keep going for hours if I chose to but I don’t get that much time anymore! I don’t orgasm from penetration and can only orgasm during masturbation (solo or together).

2 Likes

Mmmmm

Bit like of a how long is a piece of string for me…as it varies so much.

With a toy usually a wand…anything from a minute for the first one…but the following ones get bigger and better if I keep at it…and it always results in a squirt too…that’s clitoral ones. If I want an internal g-spot one too always with my FSOG greedy girl rabbit it takes a bit longer maybe 3 minutes plus for my first one…again if I keep going they get bigger and better and again always squirt.
(Which can get annoyingly messy at times)

However if I hold back (edge) as long as I can then let go when I can’t hold it any longer maybe 10 mins plus for both.

With PIV once I have one (about 3 mins from the start)…they just keep coming and coming…and feel so much more satisfying than from masturbation…because more senses are being stimulated…love the smell…the view…to touch my partners body…and to taste him too. The pleasure from both giving AND receiving pleasure at the same time is unbeatable. The same goes with anal for me.

4 Likes

That is truly amazing. I don’t think you know how fortunate you are to have the control and the results. Keep up the good work!

It can take me around 3 to 20 minutes depending on what toy I use. Most of the time I’m always edging since I don’t want to orgasm too quickly and then when I’m ready to orgasm it will usually be within 20 minutes with solo play.

2 Likes

There’s soooo many factors that can change how long it takes for me.

If I’m using my favourite toy that’s perfect for me, regardless of if I’m in the mood or not, it usually takes 2-5 minutes.

If it’s just fingers… maybe 10 minutes. I don’t use fingers often and my hands get tired and I have to have breaks :joy:

As for sex… really depends how good the sex is. Sometimes I don’t cum at all. Sometimes I cum early on and have multiple orgasms throughout.

3 Likes

It depends on how horny I am and what position we’re in :slight_smile: Some positions just hit me in the right spot, and I’ll reach my climax more quickly… I also use a clit vibe most of the time in combination with penetration, so that gets me off faster :+1:

3 Likes

My wife normally orgasms after about 4 to 5 min of oral. I rarely last more than 60 seconds inside her. She normally orgasm with me fo her second orgasm. If no oral abut have the time she won’t orgasm.

Can vary from 5mins to all day if I am having a wank day

For me it just depends on how horny I am and how long I’ve gone since my last orgasm. but normally something like this.

Wand 1-2 minutes
Fingers approx. 5 minutes
Oral, less than 5 minutes
PIV usually 5-10 minutes

My boyfriend usually doesn’t get to his climax at the moment due to some medication so can go inside me as long I need whereas before he had usually finished in not much more than a minute.

3 Likes

Using a wand it can happen in seconds but she can also last much longer if she’s in the right mood.

1 Like

Seems the wand fetches us ladies off in a very short time i love it when he teases my clit for what seems ages

Wife usually takes about 10 minutes; a while back I noted in reviewing some home videos that she consistently orgasmed between the 10 and 12 minute marks, regardless of whether receiving oral, riding cowgirl, or using a toy. She occasionally can have a faster second round, but she gets so sensitive that she usually likes a longer break before we reconvene.

I can cum inside of 3 minutes when we’re going for a quickie - especially if I’m bending wife over and taking her from behind without any regard for her needs (not in a cruel way, but just to say a strictly selfish pounding). But most of the time I do hang with her until we cum together. When I slide in after I go down on her, I can sometimes cum in under a minute, she’s always so wet and swollen up, but I’m not sure if that counts for time as all the time I spend eating her out is a tremendous turn on for me and there’s usually a fair amount of mattress grinding while I’m on my belly and licking.

2 Likes

I’m 65 years old and have the opposite orgasms. I believe I have what’s described as ’ delayed ejaculation ’ or 'climax ’ . Apparently age plays a part. It’s difficult to ejaculate either solo or with my woman! I read where another man with my issue ended up with a male vibrator which helped. Does anyone know which ones are best for this issue? My woman wears out before I can cum!!

I can get there in 20 seconds with a stroker, my wife can last as little as 45 seconds with the womanizer. Obviously we take our time normally.

If I’m giving OH oral can be anything from 2-20 mins depends on how she wants it but she normally prefers oral whilst I’m fingering her pussy and ass at the same time

Mmmmm
I don’t get chance to have foreplay, I usually play alone and it takes me anything from 45 minutes to an hour and half. I can’t use fingers, the only way is using my womanizer x

Hubby can in 20 secs to 5 minutes

3 Likes