Our Song?

Do any of you who are in a relationship have a piece of music which sort of sums the affection between you and your partner?

Ours is "Bad bad angel" from 'Daleks in Manhattan' (and, no, neither of us are Dr Who fans!)

W

Ours is: Here I Am (Come And Take Me) By Al Green

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l73FkH3v7yg

im not in a relationship but there are several beautiful songs that remind me of my last partner ' wrecking ball - ducking punches ' ' wrong way / one way - rvivr ' 'spidersong - rvivr' as the crow flies - sundowner' ' songbird- fleetwood mac' microwave popcorn - beans on toast ' ' i cant see you but i know youre there - tom gabel' i could go on . all of these songs are stunning . and all make me think of him .

for us

Inside and wondrin aloud by Jethro Tull

Bat out of Hell by Meat Loaf

Dont put your foot on the Heartbrake and Woman by Kate Bush

for me its The Boxer by Simon and GArfunkel for our daughter its "For Emily wherever I may find her" by the same

for my mother it is "mother" by John Lennon

for Mrs G it is "Perfect"

for everyone else "imagine" by John Lennon

Thunder, love walked in

"You've lost that loving feeling"

I shit you not I've seen that as the first dance song at a wedding.

KebertXela wrote:

"You've lost that loving feeling"

I shit you not I've seen that as the first dance song at a wedding.

romance is dead lol

Bryan Adams "Everything I do" mainly because it was number one, through most of our engagement, it wasn't but it seemed like it.

I also have a couple of songs that relate to a very special forum friend from Carole King's Tapestry album

You've got a friend and So Far Away

Oi HH that's our song.
We had everything I do I do it for you at our wedding. We both loved the film and the song.

Near You Always by Jewel (Country music fan here)

Stuburns wrote:

Thunder, love walked in

Ooooh love this song!

Aww you've got a friend indeed HH. Even though you nicked our song, I still love you. Lol!

mrs average wrote:

Aww you've got a friend indeed HH. Even though you nicked our song, I still love you. Lol!

Even though I am so far away?

Come on u two, get a room! :)
<3 W

seems like Bryan Adams - Everything I Do is a popular song haha. thats also mine n my fiancé's

we also have Jonas Brothers - Fly

I love Robbie Williams - Angel

We love to singalong to Meatloaf - Paradise by the Dashboard Light

S

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Friends of mine just got married, and their first dance was "Danger! High Voltage!" by Electric Six which I think is fantastic. I'm disappointed they didn't incorporate remote controlled lights into their wedding clothes, though.

That's awesome!

We don't really have a song... We love live music and go to loads of gigs. Atm enjoying lots of Pink Floyd Xx

Khaleesi wrote:

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Friends of mine just got married, and their first dance was "Danger! High Voltage!" by Electric Six which I think is fantastic. I'm disappointed they didn't incorporate remote controlled lights into their wedding clothes, though.

That's awesome!

We don't really have a song... We love live music and go to loads of gigs. Atm enjoying lots of Pink Floyd X

Did you catch Roger Waters doing 'The Wall' a couple of years ago. It was epic

'Bad bad angel" is of course from the woman's POV
"I'm a believer" (The Monkees) is our song from my perspective :-)

W

Jamiroquai - You Give Me Something