Out of stock.

Love the look of the glans ring when was on tester list thought about purchasing it and then get the 25% off offer and now it out of stock. One of them things I guess just frustrating.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34073

Ahhh, that's annoying - during the last discount code I'd planned on getting a large njoy pure plug but it was out of stock allllll through it! Maybe customer care'll know when it'll be back in or thereabouts?

Will ask customer care in the morning if they know when it will be back in stock have signed up to get a e-mail when

I hate it when something I want goes out of stock lol it always seems to happen the day I get paid

they're soooo lovely, maybe a wee cheeky word will get you your discount 👍
Its ashame you missed out this time though bondage god :'(

Sorry sleepy Celia, I meant to add your name onto the last post :-)
I'm to incisive now everything goes out of stock! :/

Oh my gosh, that looks yummy and so so sexy. I hope it comes back in stock soon, I'd love to get one for my OH.

Just checked with customer care and they haven't got a date for when it will be back in stock.

That sucks. It's really hot though, got a few guys in mind that I'd like to see it on :P

Thats ashame, because it's like you're missing out on something potentially awesome. Is there nought similar worth considering?
Either way, I hope you get some success 👍 :-)

Had a look and there nothing that similar so it going to be a worth the wait till it's back in stock item.

bondagegod wrote:

Just checked with customer care and they haven't got a date for when it will be back in stock.

I'm trying to find out for you...

At the moment we haven't placed an order for more stock, so I'm just checking with the Bondage Buyer to see if we'll be getting more of these ones, or maybe a different style? 

As soon as I have more info, I'll let you know :) 

Righto - we'll definitely be ordering more of the KIOTOS Glans Ring, however the supplier is out of stock right now. 

As soon as they have more stock we can place an order, but it could be at least couple of weeks before stock gets to us.

Sorry I can't give you a more specific date - it's hard to say when it's the supplier who has run out, not just us!

It must be a very popular product! 

Thank you Jess for finding out for me. Need t do a order in a few weeks so hopefully it back in stock by then.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

I'm trying to find out for you...

At the moment we haven't placed an order for more stock, so I'm just checking with the Bondage Buyer to see if we'll be getting more of these ones, or maybe a different style?

As soon as I have more info, I'll let you know :)

"Bondage Buyer"... it'd be awesome to have that as your job :D

Bad luck... But I have just had a share of bad luck as well - I had placed an order on Tuesday, a day before a great discount code showed up. Ah well, I should have waited...

I remember once when the sales were on, I was going to buy a finger bullet but when I came to order it said out of stock for like a month so I just ordered everything else. I looked the next day and it was back in stock! I was annoyed because theyd already dispatched my order and I didnt want to order it and pay another lot of postage.

I emailed Lovehoney, not really to complain, but to suggest they get a better idea of when things will be back. It was literally back in after a DAY, after they had said it wouldnt be for a MONTH. They emailed back saying sorry, its hard to judge, etc and sent me one for free as a sign of goodwill! They certainly made it up to me :)

Bondagegod hope it works out and you dont have to wait too long to own it :D

Hoping it comes into stock ASAP for you bb :-) 🌠 I had the power to help you magic one out of the skies

That is bad luck briona87.

That is good service for lovehoney to send you a free one popk1n

Fingers crossed classy lass.

I've ordered my glans ring and is coming on Saturday. Can't wait now.