BB items back in stock!

Finally back in stock, get placing your orders now!

Now Now calm down people! I don't get paid until tomorrow. So let's wait until then before you all start buying them up. K. lol

Forgive me if I sound like a monumental moron, what are bb items?

Already done mine im afraid, had an email to say it was back in stock. I've not been paid yet either though but can never help myself :)

sephiebb wrote:

Forgive me if I sound like a monumental moron, what are bb items?

LH's Bondage Boutique range hun, most of the items have been out of stock for several months.

Thank you very much for the explanation. I've had a look at the range and I can see why your all so exited about this.

should not have looked at that!!!!! sorry mr bank!!

Ahhhh why would you post this, haha I have to wait until next month so me and OH can decide together what we want. Hope they can keep up with demand until then! lol x

MissChar wrote:

Ahhhh why would you post this, haha I have to wait until next month so me and OH can decide together what we want. Hope they can keep up with demand until then! lol x

I know how you feel MissChar haha! The ponybit gag isn't back in stock yet though :( I've been wanting that for agggges! Xx

FrozenAngel wrote:

Now Now calm down people! I don't get paid until tomorrow. So let's wait until then before you all start buying them up. K. lol

I have to wait another week ='(

Actually the item I want is still out of stock.. Shop away guys ;)

Khaleesi wrote:

MissChar wrote:

I know how you feel MissChar haha! The ponybit gag isn't back in stock yet though :( I've been wanting that for agggges! Xx

Khaleesi I have had my eye on that too! I'm not even looking at the stuff haha I'll get way too tempted.xx

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Actually the item I want is still out of stock.. Shop away guys ;)

Some of the ons I want are still out of stock too.

Half of ours is, half isnt, so might save the bank balence partially til next month at least!

I can see why everyones excited :) hope you all get the goodies you want

Well i ordered one cos i couldn't wait! but still need to talk to oh bout the other stuff :)

About bleedin time! :)

Very tempted but haven't found anything I have to have. (Good for bank balance though)

This see through PVC BB stuff looks pretty hot, anyone bought it? Any good?

im away off to have a lookie and see what all the excitement is about :)