Sold out items

Over the past few weeks I've noticed that there are lots of sold out items appearing in different toy categories. I haven't noticed these before, some seem to be items that were in stock ages ago. Are these items that you will be restocking in the future, or are they just randomly showing up for no reason.

For example: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15688

I don't think I've seen this item in stock for a very long time and I think it wasn't in the dildo category for ages.

Ah I see, things are now appearing as instock ^_^

Glad that's cleared up :) I thought I'd noticed it too but had absolutely nothing productive to comment.

I wanted one of the items for about a year now and missed out on it last year, when I saw it on here once again but sold out I was hopeful. Glad it came in stock, as I was about to source it from somewhere else at a higher price... now just need to wait a few days before I have the money to order things :)

That's fab! It's always nice to be able to get things from LH rather than competitors. I always feel far more comfortable ordering from LH because of the returns policy.