Outdoor Ambitions

In this hot a steamy weather does anybody have an outdoor place or places they aspire to get hot and steamy in?

Write a list of any places you have always wanted to get down and dirty.

Ours are : beach, by a lake, in the woods, on a pool table, a field of corn, a wild flower meadow.

any really EXCEPT a beach .. sand does NOT belong in my ladygarden ... * shudder *

i like the idea of in the woods most . early morning or late afternoon , cool breeze .. maybe woods NEAR the sea ... so you could hear it ..

rubysoho wrote:

i like the idea of in the woods most . early morning or late afternoon , cool breeze .. maybe woods NEAR the sea ... so you could hear it ..

I'm with you on that - when me and missus were "courting" there's a beach nearby with pine forest running up to the sand. Great place to unzip and get an HJ. Although when we were there recently there were too many dogs being walked (+doggy landmines) to be able to recreate a joy of days past.

We did once have an extended mutual groping session on top of a cliff (overlooking a forest, not the White Cliffs etc!). Strangely enough, although she's pretty straight laced normally, el missus seemed to like a "knee trembler" on the side of a wooded river bank. Happy days - sigh...

Field full of poppies, by a river or a loch, a forest and in a cave!

Cheeky Chica wrote:

Field full of poppies, by a river or a loch, a forest and in a cave!

A cave sounds fun shame we don't get them here in east Anglia maybe on holiday somewhere.

I have in an outdoor hot tub which was a lot of fun ;) I'd love to in the woods! Some sexy Elvish LOTR role play sounds like fun haha! Xx

I had two items on my list, and I'm done with both (forest and rocks). It was fun to be all nude out there with just the 3kg boots on, both of us ;)

Have just had an idea of renting a day boat on the broads and getting jiggy out on the water.

It's never much appealled to me in the hot weather, is it weird that I get turned on by thunder storms and when it's hammering it down? I'd like to be out there then getting steamy lol.

FrozenAngel wrote:

It's never much appealled to me in the hot weather, is it weird that I get turned on by thunder storms and when it's hammering it down? I'd like to be out there then getting steamy lol.

I love the rain, definitely a turn on getting soaking wet together!

I would like to be by the lake. Doesn't like it on the beach because of the sand.

I live in AZ. Its 109 degrees here... I'm sticking with a nice pool after dark

Bunny_heartagram wrote:

I live in AZ. Its 109 degrees here... I'm sticking with a nice pool after dark

I'm jealous! Lucky lady! Xx

In a pool after dark would do it for me, or in a field overlooking a lake amonnst longish grass for a bit of covrer! Ice would, of course be on hand, due to the chilling bucket of wine!

On the deck of a yacht.

On the roof of a motor home

Done most of the others

Deck of a yacht sounds amazing ... great choice

oh yeah,definitely onboard my yacht,if i had one.

failing that, a barn in the hay.

rubysoho wrote:

any really EXCEPT a beach .. sand does NOT belong in my ladygarden ... * shudder *

Glitter and sand together = hell.

I have had a lot of outdoor sex, from mazes, fields, in public foot paths, woods, and more.... the list goes on. I have been caught a few times, but either we finished-up before anyone offical arrived, or the people who spotted us just didn't care.

Oh you may find this interesting http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/05/sex-snap-newcastle-couple-twitter-picture_n_3705983.html?1375689671&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008

In forest surrounded by bluebells as the sun is going down so there is gorgeous light coming through the trees